Ranked Season 4 discussion thread

by EA_David

Original Post

Ranked Season 4 discussion thread

Community Manager

Greetings Legends. 

With Season 5 - Fortune's Favor coming soon we have a post with a breakdown of how Season 3 went and what systems are being kept, a dive into ranked forgiveness & the abandon penalty, and a quick mention of the much-requested Reconnect. 

Check here for the full article, and let us know what you think below. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 1 of 25 (1,596 Views)

Re: Ranked Season 4 discussion thread

★★★★★ Expert
@EA_David Don’t you mean ranked season 5 or ranked series 4?
Message 2 of 25 (1,571 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Koochi-Q It's a review of third season of ranked in the link with upcoming changes in the 4th season

Hence ranked season 4, It makes perfect sense lol.

Finnicky sod. ;p

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 25 (1,551 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@EA_David This was already leaked a while ago
Message 4 of 25 (1,544 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@MandatoryIDtagAhhhh.... confusing! name it 'review discussion of season 4 ranked' XD this confused the heck outta me. I thought I'd finally caught Dear ol' David in a moment of error... Gosh dangit... I never get lucky Frown

I only read first couple of lines of the link :P saw S5 mentioned there :P no way I'm reading ranked stuff

Message 5 of 25 (1,535 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@EA_DavidWe can't see the video of Season-3 rank rewards. Can help check ? Thanks.

Message 6 of 25 (1,503 Views)

★ Expert

What about matchmaking? Are we still going to see lobbies with mixed ranks, like Gold players against Diamond? Or Platinum against Higher ranks?

Also i don't understand why KC will be the map of the first half. We had it last month basically, so a refresh would be WE first  then KC later in the season.

Message 7 of 25 (1,485 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Koochi-Q In the words of mirage "Hahaha, you got bamboozled, look at you!"

Also, Season 5 Fortunes Favor confirmed! Just chack the Apex Legends official web-page (its under seasons). Can't wait to play as Loba (probably won't main her though, but you never know).

Also, @EA_David , I checked the official website and under season 5 it had no new weapon description. Are we not getting a weapon for season 5?
Message 8 of 25 (1,465 Views)

★★★★ Pro

So nothing really going to change for ranked thats good.

Like the ranked split thought it was a good addition to the game.

Message 9 of 25 (1,459 Views)

★★★ Pro

What about people teaming in Ranked on Console? Will they be punished or banned or suspended from Ranked? Something needs to be done. 

Message 10 of 25 (1,441 Views)