Re: Ranked RNG Loot

by WHITEyy6969

Original Post

Ranked RNG Loot

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Why is the loot distribution, let alone the loot pool so terrible in this game? The RNG loot in this game is the worst i have ever seen compared to any battle royale i have ever played. Run through multiple houses and not find armor, weapons, just hop-ups and stuff. I understand RNG in battle royales, but there is no need for the terrible amount of loot in this game compared to other battle royales. Please, there is no harm, in increasing the number of weapons and armor on the map. In ranked, i should not have to loot for 10 minutes to get a decent set-up to fight with. To land somewhere, run through multiple houses and not find a weapon is unacceptable in this game especially now that ranked is out, and being Plat, losing points because of it.

Message 1 of 3 (241 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

There could be a couple more items per building, so that they can fit necessary items like armors + any new hop ups... or as they add more items they might have to add more items or add more loot crates around the map, etc. and track that sort of stuff- cause its always 60 people.

I definitely see where you're coming from but I don't think it's too drastic. If you pick one of the robots, you're fast enough that you can get everyone else's loot. Thinking

For an example, they have to keep heavy ammo items kinda rare so it's not just a race to the spitfire / longbow every time you hot drop. Spitfire has always been one of my favorite weapons, cause I feel like Rambo but you can just wipe out a team in the beginning sometimes.. not necessarily anymore cause they're all kinda balanced right now but hopefully you see where im comin from.

Message 2 of 3 (227 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Not a response you'll like but in my eyes I think loot is ok (ish). Basically some you win some you lose.

I agree this can be annoying in ranked and noone likes dying seconds within dropping or going into a battle against a fully equipped team but you could argue it gives lesser skilled players the chance in a gun fight? 

One thing that does pester me is useless supply bins. Does anyone know if they contain regular loot or are they supposed to contain the better loot? 

Message 3 of 3 (213 Views)