Ranked Play waiting times ........

by Nerf___Gun200

Original Post

Re: Ranked Play waiting times ........

★★★★ Guide

I have quit playing. I come here daily to complain while I'm waiting for an update. If nobody complains they will never fix it.

Message 11 of 24 (497 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@xcr762 wrote:

I have quit playing. I come here daily to complain while I'm waiting for an update. If nobody complains they will never fix it.

Dude, if you quitted playing how do you know if there are still problems whitin the game?

Please, do not go on; not constructive complaints aren't good for the community and as i can see you are just commenting negatively under every post in order to put Respawn under a bad light. Build up something helpful and come up with some ideas; orelse you do not have any rights to criticize somebody else's job. 

Message 12 of 24 (479 Views)

★★★★ Guide

If nobody complains they won't fix it, not having a working game, is ruining the community.

Message 13 of 24 (466 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I don't really blame respawn for the problems, it's most likely is EA all their game suffer from bad servers.

Message 14 of 24 (464 Views)

★★ Pro

Diamond in Xbox OCE doesn't actually happen yet.  (We've got players at Apex Predator, but you can't get games in Diamond yet Tongue out)

For the next season of ranked you NEED to seed all the brackets up to Diamond and allow people to drop ranks for losing too much. 

Message 15 of 24 (455 Views)

★★★ Expert

Well, I was sure long waiting times could happen if the playerbase gets split by matchmaking or additional modes. Considering how small the percentage of high level players actually is, the ranked matchmaking needs to probably have tens of thousands of daily active players on each server to fill the top tier matches at all times, which (I wildly guess) translates to Apex having the DAU in the millions... 

Message 16 of 24 (453 Views)

★★★★ Guide

They could add crossplay on console only,  ps4 and xbox to help. Because high rank on PC is likely 90 hackers. And they could fix the server issues to get thousands of people back that can't play.

Message 17 of 24 (446 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@xcr762 wrote:

The game doesn't have enough players to fill lobbies, that a good sign. Maybe fix the netcode and servers stop wasting time and resources making cartoons.

Do you have to spam the board. You've not played/won't play but seem to know an awful lot about issues with the game lol. They have corrected a lot of the lag issues, because since S2 dropped, all the slo-mo and stutter is gone for me on PS4. Still get end/start game disconnects but never in game. So that's a fix. The also fixed Gib and Caust damage debuffs. They change Pathfinder to. That's 3 off the top of my head.

Uninstall it and play something else for christ sake.

I still have 4 figure players in queue for ranked, even late at night and wait times are fine until you hit higher gold, but that's because the new ranked isn't even 2 weeks old. What are you expecting?

We get it, you don't agree with any decisions Respawn make, so cut your loses man. It's in your best interests. Just leave lol.

The cartoons are epic imo. I'd watch them as a mini series tbh. Keep 'em coming Respawn Standard smile Octane is my new main because of the S2 trailer btw.

Message 18 of 24 (440 Views)

★★ Guide
@xcr762 Respawn don't use the same servers as EA, they've been using the same servers since Titanfall, before EA were there publisher. I wish Respawn would switch to the servers Dice use for Battlefield, that games netcode is quality and the servers are 64Hz tickrate.
Message 19 of 24 (425 Views)

★★ Guide

Have you never played a ranked game before? Any game I've played competitively always have long wait times in high rank. 

Message 20 of 24 (419 Views)