Ranked Play waiting times ........

by Nerf___Gun200

Original Post

Ranked Play waiting times ........

★★★ Newbie

Ranked Play waiting times is * !  The higher you are in ranked the longer it takes to get games......  If you are diamond you will be sitting for a minimum of three minutes for games to Que.  And that is a fast time !   On top of that after waiting all that time then we always get errors have and have to start over again. it has been at times 15 minutes waiting to get a ranked . Great Idea  but dumb * results and waiting times 

Message 1 of 24 (4,421 Views)

Re: Ranked Play waiting times ........

Community Manager

@Nerf___Gun200 

As more players climb the ranks the wait times should be reduced, but we'll make sure the team is aware of abnormally long wait times so they can make changes if necessary as we get deeper into the season. 

Good luck tonight!

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 24 (4,385 Views)

★★★★ Guide

The game doesn't have enough players to fill lobbies, that a good sign. Maybe fix the netcode and servers stop wasting time and resources making cartoons.

Message 3 of 24 (4,370 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@xcr762 

For someone that supposedly has not played a single game over the past month because of “connection issues “ you are on the forums a lot

Message 4 of 24 (4,355 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yeah, I'm getting long wait times now that i'm in plat. To make things worse I encountered 4 cheaters today in Plat ranked.

Message 5 of 24 (4,344 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Hey lads, being the ranked system skilled based, in platinum, for example, it is normal not to find the same number of players there are in bronze: this is the purpose of a ranking system and personally to wait an extra minute is a good deal if this means having a good match!

As they said "code leaf", crashes and lag have high priority so there's no point to be here every day writing down the same things in every post, it is a waste of energy and time! 

Message 6 of 24 (4,318 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

The game is dying they won't fix the netcode it won't be long till they can't fill any lobbies.

Message 7 of 24 (4,314 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@xcr762 wrote:

The game is dying they won't fix the netcode it won't be long till they can't fill any lobbies.

As you seems well prepared about the topic, i would like to ask you why we keep complaining but we do not quit playing Apex? 

Message 8 of 24 (4,302 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I'm complaining because they don't fix the netcode and in the current state its a laggy pile of garbage. The game could be good though I hope they fix it.

Message 9 of 24 (4,297 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@xcr762 wrote:

I'm complaining because they don't fix the netcode and in the current state its a laggy pile of garbage. The game could be good though I hope they fix it.

Yes i got it, that's why my question: why you did not quit playing yet? 

Nothing personal, just curious about some player base's feedback! 

Message 10 of 24 (4,294 Views)