Re: Ranked / KC / solo queue/ better map rotation

by boy_Hoodle

Original Post

Ranked / KC / solo queue/ better map rotation

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

This game is not solo queue friendly in any sense of the word it actually punishes you for solo queueing. For players like me this ruins a lot of the game, sbmm giving you 2 brand new level 40’s because you got 5 kills last game or however the hell it works, or if you’re plat 3 getting shoved a couple gold teammates in ranked. Anyway, would be nice to have some way to be able to climb without having to rely on teammates, maybe a ranked solos. I feel this game by nature excludes solo players.

kings canyon is easily the worst map in the history of BR’s, it is visually ugly, architecturally ugly, and completely unbalanced at every turn.

I am so happy we are almost done with 2 weeks of KC my gaming life has been substantially worse because of it, ty respawn

oh and bring the pk back, worlds edge, the superior map won’t be the same without being able to zip line juggle with the PK in capitol, face it, it’s no different than the mastiff damage wise, you are either hitting 13’s or 1 pumping kids, just give us what we want for once 

Message 1 of 14 (495 Views)

★ Novice

I agree completely, I thought I liked KC but I was wrong. Dropping is a nightmare.

Message 2 of 14 (458 Views)

★★★★ Pro

This game is completely unfavorable to the solo player. It's our burden to carry it seems. Unlike COD where it didn't matter if one had some bad teammates but could still come on top. This title REQUIRES teamwork. A concept that being placed with other randoms is beyond their comprehension.

It's kinda sad because one would think that in doing so they would win more. I guess they just like losing too much. xD

Message 3 of 14 (450 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@boy_Hoodle Another thread about the exact same thing you posted last week.
Message 4 of 14 (423 Views)

[ Edited ]
Message 5 of 14 (400 Views)

★★ Guide

@MrCarri-X i didn’t steal your idea rock brain, I reshared your idea in hopes that it actually goes through, sorry I didn’t post your name, your welcome for basically a free bump. 

Message 6 of 14 (384 Views)

★★ Guide

@MrCarri-X dont worry bro, totally deleted the part that had your idea that respawn won’t give you any credit for which was basically another thread promoting your idea, sorry for the mixup bro

Message 7 of 14 (379 Views)

★ Expert
@boy_Hoodle "resharing" something someone said without quoting them is stealing or at least it's called "plagiarizing".
Anyway if this game is negatively affecting your "gaming life" I highly suggest taking a break(not only does this prove that you're so against KC that you're willing to quit it'll also help you mentally recover).
Message 8 of 14 (363 Views)

★★ Guide

@Daze623 lol yeah cause I totally just ruined this guys chances at getting hired for lead game design at respawn huh. Imagine getting mad that more people are spreading your idea and you’re just mad that I didn’t take the time to dig back to Thursday’s post to post his name, that’s truly amazing 

Message 9 of 14 (358 Views)

★ Expert
@boy_Hoodle you really need to take a break. You're really cranky.
Message 10 of 14 (350 Views)