Re: Ranked Gold Quesiton

by hardgrapple

Original Post

Ranked Gold Quesiton

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Anyone else is stucked in gold and annoyed with every rando who is jumping to hot zone alone or yelling me that he is going to do a * "CHALLANGE"??

Just now got -2 RP points due to 2 guy leaving in the first 30 second.

Message 1 of 4 (509 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Here i am!

I am stuck on the gold tier for a while now. 

I can't really blame anybody but myself and my skills; most of the times i am the mate who take stoopid decisions and take his team six feet under! Guilty

I strongly believe that a de-rank system will help sorting out better the players within the different tiers, i personally belong to the silver tier but if you get good teammates you'll be able to get some score -even dealing 0 damage in every game you play- and rank up most luckly, that's how i ended up in hell 😭

Message 2 of 4 (494 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@AWOL_312 I mean im not shroud etc. but not bad either. If the team is good always pumping up 800-1000 damage and guarantee top 5 at least
Message 3 of 4 (486 Views)

★★ Guide

Just join the discord and squad up? I mean playing with randoms you'll never climb far. You'll probably get stuck in gold or just above tbh. If your actually care about ranked and want to improve your going to need a team no way around that unless your willing to grind a much longer period of time with the randoms because eventually I think you'll still get there ranked system is kinda * right now. Because you can literally break off from your team camp in a corner til top 3 then try to third party even if you lose, you technically still win because points.

Just google the discord link it'll pop up right away and they have a "ranked pc lobby" there and you can almost INSTANTLY find a squad. You can also post that your trying for placements/climbing so that they know in advance to play a little slower/smarter instead of aggro.

Message 4 of 4 (470 Views)