Rank system, how it work???

by Lordgiovi

Original Post

Rank system, how it work???

★★★★★ Novice

Can I get more information on how functions the scoring system? because reading the guidelines do not seem to match.

I attach a photo to be taken as an example:
First of all to simplify the calculations that we kill them all and assists are of the same my rank (gold). According to the guidelines, the points that I would have to take would be: (5 + 6) × 23 + ((3 × 23) / 2) = 287.5

These are the points of the sun kill.
In total should be: 287.5 + 95-45 = 337.5

In the attached picture, I got 204 points.

I don't understand.

Also my partner went from gold to 4 gold and 3 received 100 points of bonus "promotion" while I going from gold to 2 gold 1 did not receive anything.

Its possible to have more details regarding the kill / assist and participation allocation system?

Message 1 of 2 (167 Views)

Re: Rank system, how it work???

@Lordgiovi 

If I read correctly you got 14 KP there?

With that in mind EA has in the ranked notes something very cute and ambiguous "after a certain point there are diminishing returns on Kills" I think this also extends to assists.

This means the more KP you rack up the less and less they will count as RP "diminishing returns". Funny thing here is they do not mention how the points work on this.

If you go over to reddit there is a lot of info and discussion about this very topic.

I hope my answer helped you out.

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 2 of 2 (130 Views)