Re: Rank Booster

by BelMoDz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Rank Booster

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Me and my friends get killed by cheaters in ranked 10 times today.

We're so tired of playing rank in this region also we can't change the server because of the server lagging issue that happening to everyone right now.

We get killed by level 1 bronze 4 today and in his team are 2 (Diamond) players. 1 PC and 2 Console players.

They're boosted so hard.

When the cheater died those 2 (Diamond) can't do anything even hit a shot on enemies.

Fact: If you created a new account you can jump in a ranked match with anyone. (Just for 1 match)

They're creating a new account every round.

Message 1 of 3 (252 Views)

Accepted Solution

@BelMoDz Welcome to AHQ! If you want to report them for suspected boosting, please do so at the link below. That's where you should submit clips of anything you think might violate the TOS. They do review the tickets.

Posting videos of it here on the forum is not allowed, they don't want name and shame happening.

You're the second play to have mentioned boosting, I'm going to ask the CM about it and see if there is a problem with the ranked matchmaking or if it's just a problem with the badges.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (232 Views)

All Replies

@BelMoDz Welcome to AHQ! If you want to report them for suspected boosting, please do so at the link below. That's where you should submit clips of anything you think might violate the TOS. They do review the tickets.

Posting videos of it here on the forum is not allowed, they don't want name and shame happening.

You're the second play to have mentioned boosting, I'm going to ask the CM about it and see if there is a problem with the ranked matchmaking or if it's just a problem with the badges.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (233 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@DarthValtrex My friend tries to create a new account and bought a cheat to try out in season 4 and I tried everything reports him, send a clip. The result is he's banned yet. LMAO, that account can still play the game. Easy Anti-Cheat is just a name, right?
Message 3 of 3 (194 Views)