Re: Ranger needs higher lightning effect on melee

by 1Kinglui87

Original Post

★★ Pro

@1Kinglui87 wrote:

@In7yg0 wrote:

@1Kinglui87 wrote:

With ur logic the other 3 javalins should have a component to be able to detonate primed targets with 1 hit. As u can see u talking nonsense. 

it also increases melee damage though. also i think, you are trying too hard painting all javelins as equivalent or samy. and if you cant make it work then try something different. also there are minor inscriptions on components to buff effects. next youll complain that colossus doesnt have a dash

It is a weakness to prime on melee at the first place. And when u need extras to make it work, its even more of a weakness. Thats a simple fact. Thats why  i cant take any of u serious at all. Trying to defend sth that clearly is not thoughtful. 

Whats wrong with ppls these days....

How is it a weakness, I find it extremely effective and as I said and others said you don't need extras to make it work. I dispute that its a fact, in fact its only subjective.

"Whats wrong with ppls these days..", at least we agree on something because I was looking at your post and thinking the same thing.

Message 11 of 18 (132 Views)

★★ Guide

Whatever he said.

He talks about himself.

Message 12 of 18 (110 Views)

★★ Guide

Ranger melee is for bashing scrubs. IDK why you'd even get near enough to Scar Hunter for melee. XD

It is kinda lame, though. Every time I finish a combo I started with melee it is kind of a shock. XD

Message 13 of 18 (104 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Edited by CM - Quote Removed

I play a Ranger as do many others, I have no problems with using melee to prime anything, perhaps you just don't know how to play it properly. I cant imagine you testing anything but others patience. You should be used to reading trash, you write a lot of it. You don't seem to be offering anything but blowing your own horn and bad spelling.

Message 14 of 18 (95 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Edited by CM - Quote Removed

Im running the ranger in gm3 and can even carry 1or 2 people through the contracts. i just think your focus is wrong. if you want to use melee alot then you should build your stats around it. you can prime all small enemys without the melee component. so whats the detonator on a storm melee worth if it doesnt have components to boost its combo damage? and how much damage will a colossus take from an enforcer without staggering it, when doing a melee?...they all got their weaknesses.

Message 15 of 18 (87 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I wasn’t a fan of ranger melee initially, but I’m starting to use it more and more. A favorite tactic of mine has been to rush a group of enemies and follow up a melee with a face grenade combo party.

Message 16 of 18 (63 Views)

★ Guide

@Banfilidh wrote:

I wasn’t a fan of ranger melee initially, but I’m starting to use it more and more. A favorite tactic of mine has been to rush a group of enemies and follow up a melee with a face grenade combo party.

thats kinda what i mean...instead of focusing on the a weakness, try looking for a solution

Message 17 of 18 (60 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

This topic is about how the game forces the ranger to use Advanced circuitry, because like i said in my first Post, U need it to prime Stronger enemys with 1 hit. To say that prime instead of detonate on a melee is not a weakness just shows that u guys have no expierence at all. While  the other 3 javalins can proc combos every 1-2 seconds the ranger has to w8 for his cooldowns, which lowers his overall dps. And when u even have to hit the enemy 2 times to prime, ur dps decreases even further. 

Message 18 of 18 (41 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help