Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Ranger build, how u will have fun again

by 1Kinglui87

Original Post

Re: Ranger build, how u will have fun again

★ Guide
I personally like a more defensive build that focuses on impact damage and combos for healing
Message 11 of 14 (48 Views)

★ Apprentice

I like the Sticky, it melts the enemy shield 

Message 12 of 14 (47 Views)

★ Apprentice

@1Kinglui87 wrote:

I like the Sticky, it melts the enemy shield 

The MW sticky is good for group freezing but the MW frag boosts ult recharge by so much, hit a group and you can get half an ult in one nade no combos, as for the shields comment you can bypass most shields with divines vengence by hitting crit points as it seems to proc on most targets even with a shield. or you can just shoot a nearby enemy with a crit to get the proc to destroy the shield saving the nade to get fast ults and group combo... whether you copied my post or not you dont seem to maximize your build or portray its strengths clearly. for example you say you like sticky because it melts the shield? but its not even focused for that and the MW is ice add control which should of been the main focus as shields can be melted by alot of things but freezing a whole group and doing good damage should of been your selling point 

Message 13 of 14 (38 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@ZakJamesChester wrote:
legit feel like you seen my comment on the other ranger post... swap the sticky for frag so you can combo groups at least...

Well i posted my build on reddit 7hours ago. Its not copied.

E: the ice explosion doesnt freeze. It scales with explosion damage  thats why i prefer the sticky. The Ice eyplosion aoe is very high dmg

Message 14 of 14 (37 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help