Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[Ranger] Arctic Tomb inscriptions

by daemontonio

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Ranger] Arctic Tomb inscriptions

★★★★ Guide

Has anyone gotten the legendary Arctic Tomb with a "+200% Gear Charges" inscription? I forgot that I was using the Ranger tonight and I finally realized so when I could  not  use the grenade as often as I do when I use the interceptor. Standard smile Put in a different way: Does the "+200% Gear Charges" inscription appear in a legendary Arctic Tomb?

Message 1 of 4 (1,090 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Ranger] Arctic Tomb inscriptions

★ Guide

Yes, I use one of these (with such a Relentless Pursuit). The Vanguard’s Rampart support also grants extra grenades. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,075 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@daemontonio  I'm sure it does, I'm still looking for one...

"We have not succeeded in solving all your problems. The solutions we have found only serve to raise a whole new set of problems. We are as confused as ever, but we believe we are confused on a higher level and about more important things." - Unknown author

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 2 of 4 (1,082 Views)

★ Guide

Yes, I use one of these (with such a Relentless Pursuit). The Vanguard’s Rampart support also grants extra grenades. 

Message 3 of 4 (1,076 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@gortessoth @DrBonifarz  Thank you for the feedback. I might buy Ranger War Chests then chasing a legendary Arctic Tomb with a "+200% Gear Charges" inscription. I already have the Relentless Pursuit with this inscription. I noticed something was not right when I kept shooting Relentless Pursuits and the grenade could not be thrown until the gear recharged. Large smile

Message 4 of 4 (1,054 Views)
Twitter Stream