by addz-120

Original Post

Randoms in ranking. Starting to get really frustrating

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Pretty much every squad...

Disconnect.

Solo Jump.

Late change to jump splitting team and insta death.

Screaming how it's then other peoples fault.

Not sharing loot so guy with purple shields has no shields.

No ressing.

Running off solo thinking they're shroud then asking for a res 500M away.

What the heck is going on ?

Message 1 of 5 (295 Views)

Re: Randoms in ranking. Starting to get really CANCEROUS

★★ Guide
@addz-120 Agreed, some guy decides to hot jump in to a hellhole, then unhappy were not coming to get him. There is no choice in location, no planning, instant deaths.... others loose rating then.
Message 2 of 5 (266 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Skill gaps between new and old players.  Perhaps more new players trying the game out.   Experienced players see all there mistakes and they simply do not know they're playing poorly.  You don't know what you don't know...

I have had great pug teammates.  Just yesterday the weakest in our team was last standing in a fight.  He managed to sneak through two teams and received our banners.  We thought no way he gets us back because the last spawn point was far.  He ran and ran, dodging another fight along the way.  He got us respawned, we got some loot from the pit (A&D mode so it didn't take much loot) and we continued on to win the game!  This dude couldn't hit the broad side of the barn, but his actions won the game! 

I personally watch others gear and ping items I know upgrade them.  If I drop someone back in and there is not a lot of loot around us, or it's hot, I will drop my secondary gun, some med packs, and get back to cover fire for there escape.  

You are not incorrect on your assessment in my humble opinion.  The pugs get more toxic in ranked for sure.  The inexperienced players are in all modes.  Personally, I'm not returning to push diamond unless I find a few good men.  Right now I'm enjoying A&D a lot.  What amuses me is the cry babies about this mode.  It's definitely hard mode and not for everyone.  You have to be good and it takes 3-5 kills from everyone to win a match.  

Message 3 of 5 (253 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I don't understand that logic Trancy.

Everytime I match wit Germans they share loot, save each other, share ammo. Unsurprisingly we win almost always. I think they've mastered the hint of "team game" no one else can master.

Message 4 of 5 (228 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

Well maybe they're new who knows? Most are Platinum and their skills is terrifyingly low. Most can't even register a few hits. 

It's a joke so many can just hide their way into a high rank, now they just get stuck in Platinum leagues and get owned every game lol!

I try help them too but if they start running off solo........nah!

Message 5 of 5 (226 Views)