Re: Randoms in Pubs are So Funny

by bosourd

Original Post

Randoms in Pubs are So Funny

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Last 3 teams remaining, my noob randoms start fighting one of the 2 other teams and in the back of my mind, I'm thinking we're going to get third partied.  I try to direct them away, but they don't listen, so I hop in and start shooting the other team.  We continue to fight and one teammate gets knocked and the other team pushes.  I start fighting 2 of them, knocked them both.  Then...my other teammate gets knocked.  Me with like 30 HP, manages to kill the last one (they all pretty much had a lot of shield on too).  At that time, we get third partied and a Bang drops her alt.  I run to heal up and one of my teammates tells me to come back and revive them.  He keeps telling me to go where they and the alt is dropping.  And the dude is talking to me like I'm the noob at this game.  I'm level 555, they're level 100 something.  Seriously?  I run into so many people like this in pubs.  There's so much ego from people that are low level with little knowledge or skills.  

Message 1 of 43 (897 Views)

★★ Pro
@swift07 lol you just realized that? unless you're a full stack premade, the mm matches you with lower skilled/noobs so that you can carry them, it's always designed that way don't let anyone tell you otherwise, it's been like that since day 1. Respawn never fixed that problem, the only 'fix' they did regarding the mm is that you won't see players that are 2KD above you, even that, it still fails more often than not.

Not to mention noobs these days watch pros streams a lot and they think they can do the same themselves, which they failed spectacularly xD
Message 2 of 43 (862 Views)

★ Pro
@bosourd I know that if you solo q, they give you low level teammates the majority of the time. I just thought it was funny how they talked to me like I was the low level teammate who needed instructions.

Lol yes, they obviously watch pro streams and YT, and think they know what they're doing but they fail to understand there's a lot of processes while making decisions in tight situations.
Message 3 of 43 (821 Views)

★ Pro
@The65thCavalry you ok? Most people call it pubs. And what does that have to do with the game's rating?
Message 4 of 43 (802 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@bosourd Wdym?

_20220824_093155.JPG

Message 5 of 43 (749 Views)

★ Pro
@CCbathwater lol tell me she was afk
Message 6 of 43 (729 Views)

[ Edited ]

@CCbathwater This has been me lately I got busy with life and did not have much time to play. I'm a little but rusty to say the least. The worst part? In my mind I'm still decent at the game and try to play like it. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 43 (704 Views)

★★ Expert

@swift07 No, she was following me around like a lost puppy. Anyway:

_20220827_013252.JPG

Imagine getting 2 kills with 63 dmg. I have to do over 1000 just for 1 kill. sadge

Message 8 of 43 (657 Views)

★ Pro
@CCbathwater looks like Rev was stealing your kills...63 damage...what were these people doing. How could a person get over 1100 damage and the teammates got 63 and 0. I'm so confused. What level were these people?
Message 9 of 43 (638 Views)

★ Pro

I had this low level teammate yesterday tell me and the other teammate "I just won the championship, so let's not f it up".  Lol championship.  I didn't even get on the mic because I would've laughed at him.  I'm thinking, "you might've won your last game...in your lobby, but that might not fly in our lobby".   Guess who was the first person that got knocked?  lol.  So many characters on this game.  

Message 10 of 43 (634 Views)