Re: Random team member squadding with another squad in game

by DukeOfSquirtles

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Random team member squadding with another squad in game

★★★★★ Newbie

This happened to me last night first time I have seen this but I was in a random squad 2 landed in thunder dome I landed in air base. One member gets downed so I run over and see my other member standing there, I think he is hiding next thing I know 2 enemies come  from behind and waste me but not my squad member. They all loot box and drop stuff for eachother! I watch and my squad member is running with them killing others wtf. 

Message 1 of 6 (465 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Pro

Friends who want to play together, but are too numerous to be a 3 man squad time their matchmaking, so that they can play the same round, even though they end up on opposing teams. They either LAN or use VoIP to coordinate, backstab "random" teammates to avoid interference, and cooperate to be the last teams alive in the end of the round. This should be considered exploiting game mechanics, and a bannable offense...

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (448 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Pro

Friends who want to play together, but are too numerous to be a 3 man squad time their matchmaking, so that they can play the same round, even though they end up on opposing teams. They either LAN or use VoIP to coordinate, backstab "random" teammates to avoid interference, and cooperate to be the last teams alive in the end of the round. This should be considered exploiting game mechanics, and a bannable offense...

Message 2 of 6 (449 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the explanation! Yeh I tried to report but still can't on PlayStation, well I can't find the report button. It was very annoying.

Message 3 of 6 (438 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@spacedoggy2803There was a vid of this a while back. It was funny to see. People do everything nowadays for a win

Message 4 of 6 (394 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Oh really? I've never seen this before lol

Message 5 of 6 (386 Views)

★ Guide

Had this happen to me before too. I was squaded up with a buddy but we were in game chat trying to see if the 3rd had a mic. We landed at wetlands and start fighting an enemy team, me and my buddy get downed and our 3rd is running around with the enemy team. Needless to say they killed us and our 3rd looted up with them and ran off.

Message 6 of 6 (374 Views)