Random Request - Cleveland Lumberjacks Jerseys

by brett84favre

Original Post

Random Request - Cleveland Lumberjacks Jerseys

★★★ Apprentice

I know this is an odd off the wall question and Idk if the copyright laws are even still around in a defunct IHL league but I would love if I could at the very least get this jersey design template into the CHEL jerseys. I loved watching them as a kid and the Cleveland Monsters has had them as throwbacks so maybe they can be thrown in there as an alt? Idk I just had to ask here in the off chance a Dev sees it and can make my life. 

I mean like I said even just the general shape of the saw lines on the jerseys would be cool for me. 

I attached some pics of them, any random fans from Cleveland out here remember these? 

(cleveland monsters throwback reference: https://www.clevelandmonsters.com/news/detail/monsters-start-january-by-transforming-into-lumberjack...)

Message 1 of 3 (434 Views)

Re: Random Request - Cleveland Lumberjacks Jerseys

★★★ Guide

Cool jersey. I'd love to see it in the game.

Message 2 of 3 (388 Views)

Re: Random Request - Cleveland Lumberjacks Jerseys

★★★ Apprentice
Looks like the Monsters are bringing back the Jerseys for Lumberjacks weekend too 2/3 and 2/4. What better time to throw them in the game! Haha I just really want to see these in the game, I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to throw em in there, right?
Message 3 of 3 (348 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help