Re: Random Kill Award

by hayhor

Original Post

Random Kill Award

★ Expert

There I was, running on the World's Edge map when it was suddenly announced that I had eliminated two people. This was news to me as I hadn't even knocked anyone. Indeed, during the entire game I had only hit two people - both sniper shots that took only 70 off each. Did these people die in the ring? If so, why do I get awarded the kill.

In my final game last night I was engaging in a fireflght in King's Canyon when the 'X' appeared to say my gas traps (I was Caustic) had been set off, which I had left 5 minutes previously at the bunker. Two seconds later I got a kill and a knock down. Ten seconds later another 'X" appeared to say the gas traps I had left at the other end of the bunker had been set off too. Two seconds latter - a kill, then a second later another kill and Caustic announced I'd taken care of the whole squad. Jeez, I would have loved to have been watching that particular clusterfoxtrot Standard smile.

Message 1 of 2 (195 Views)

Re: Random Kill Award

Champion
@EdwardDLuffy Those are funny moments. Have you won a game without seeing the 2nd place team yet? Those are hilarious 😂
Message 2 of 2 (151 Views)