Random 3rd Joins Minutes After Game Start?

by Lord_Scorpion34

Original Post

Re: Random 3rd Joins Minutes After Game Start?

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor EXACTLY! Like they really just didn't want to hand out the Loss Forgiveness huh lol?
Message 21 of 27 (185 Views)

Champion
@Lord_Scorpion34 Yep and I'd like to thank you for being the first person I have asked for a video of a glitch that could actually give it!
Message 22 of 27 (176 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor Oh I record all kinds of glitches in game that I never post lol. I keep wanting to submit them to an Apex Channel & forget. Same with my highlights.
Message 23 of 27 (171 Views)

Community Manager

@Lord_Scorpion34 Thank you for the video, and please keep the weird ones coming.

Despite the name that does appear to be a real player, and it's a bizarre situation.

I can find the match where he joins you. However, despite the correct match ID,  he doesn't join your game, even as an opponent. He dies in his game within about 3 minutes and then queues again. He then magically pops into your game, as demonstrated.

So I'd guess your match though that this player disconnected, while he was routed to another match, where he died within the 5 minute grace period for disconnects, then when he re-queued it had him "re-join" the match he was never in. 

Obviously this isn't intended, and thanks again for posting the video. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 24 of 27 (150 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Lord_Scorpion34 Now you know how to do it so we expect to see highlights and more!
Message 25 of 27 (147 Views)

Champion
@Lord_Scorpion34 Alright well sharefactory is quite easy to use. Trimming clips is easy. Actually you can just go to the clips and not even use sharefactory.
Message 26 of 27 (145 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q Perhaps 😅😅😅

@hayhor yeah I know how to trim. I did that before transferring the clip to my USB. But with ShareFactory it was my 1st time trying to use it & as you know with anything there's a learning curve. I didn't wanna spend the time trying to figure out how to delete the intro they put on the video at the time when I could just transfer the clip to my USB & upload it from my laptop real quick lol. I'll play around with it when I have a few minutes.

@EA_David thanks for the review. It solves the mystery I guess, but doesn't really do much for me I guess since it's not like I can get that lost RP back. But I did end up making it back to Platinum after a few good games lol.
Message 27 of 27 (124 Views)