Re: Rampart Sheila need to get nerf

by asukojo

Original Post

Rampart is broken, must get nerf ASAP !

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

1. It's super accurate even at long distance.

2. Rate of fire is nuts.

3. Has so much ammo

4. Rarely overheat.

5. Can melted enemy whole squad under 4-5 seconds from very long distance.

Message 1 of 14 (2,592 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

On top of that, if she put her shield in front of the machine guy, it's game over.

If you think Gibby shield is OP, think again, since Rampart ult + tactical mean you're dead in 1 second.

Message 2 of 14 (2,580 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

She can put her tactical surrounding her, or even 3 layers back to back, there's no way you can't break in since as soon you peek in, trying to throw grenade/toxic gas, you're dead.

Message 3 of 14 (2,576 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Message 4 of 14 (2,523 Views)

★★ Expert

@asukojo at the very least it isn't pinpoint accurate like it looked like in the trailer. 

Message 5 of 14 (2,516 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

She is op. And annoying.

Message 6 of 14 (2,486 Views)

★★ Pro

Putting a big cover infront of you, and been able to shoot through it, and the enemy not its a OP as hell.

Her passive is insane strong, her ultimate is beyond broken.

Recoil won`t be a problem for her ult, simply because more than 50% of the playerbase are running no-recoil macros/scripts. Just wait for them to make a one for her ultimate and you will see how you will be straight up lasered by it.

Message 7 of 14 (2,410 Views)

Re: Rampart is broken, must get nerf ASAP !

@asukojo Give it some time.. Everyone says new legends are OP when they drop. Get some play in with her and see how it is in a few weeks when people have figured out how to counter her and approach her.

It's easy to burn up all the ammo. Who ever is on the mini gun is a sitting duck and easy to land headshots on. Yes the Mini gun is strong in some situation, but if you can rotate around it and approach her from the side. or back.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 14 (2,389 Views)

Re: Rampart is broken, must get nerf ASAP !

★★★★ Expert
@asukojo I've seen this coming and am sure a lot of others did , but no one wanted to even talk about it so they don't get crushed .
logically speaking , put this Rampart with a caustic and a Wattson then it's game over .
1- three shield at a time is too much
2-mini gun in a BR like apex is a mistake
3-the big surprise with lowering the TTK made the whole thing even worse
4-deployed shield increase damage combined with the return of Devotion AND Turbo ....... there is not words for this .
anyway i think there is no use of talking am just expressing my thoughts so i don't get depressed Standard smile
Message 9 of 14 (2,383 Views)

Champion
@asukojo Please tell me you can't stack them in a line and do 3x the damage

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 10 of 14 (2,364 Views)