Rambo teammates with no awareness (rant)

by skinnylegend997

Original Post

Re: Rambo teammates with no awareness (rant)

★★★ Guide
@skinnylegend997 Well all people are different. Sometimes you can sit on your highground one goes Rambo and destroy everything and get you the win easy. Next time they get killed after just taking one step towards the enemy. It's random... Haha 😆
Message 11 of 13 (222 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Werawulfaz Screw that! I want that good random! Not the ‘lets run towards the last squad even tho they’re outside the circle and we’re not and I have 0 dmg’ random but the ‘tell me what I should do boss and I’ll do it’ random! At least in my case xD
Message 12 of 13 (211 Views)

[ Edited ]

@ElBirri wrote:
@lBreathTakinglbut sometimes they no accept the request because they want go solo.

like @Wingmannedbro for example

I know that's why this game sux, I swear there's sooo many unlimited sources of nubs coming to this game.

I really get tired of drop cold, loot loot loot, then nubs decide to fuxx the team by ramboing or just doing something really stupid.

That's why I drop bunker it's the fastest way to filter out nubs, if they die then I don't have to waste time looting for 2000 yrs and then find out that they succ.

Why is this happening?

1. The matchmaking algorithm sux. But if you keep playing eventually you will meet that one guy (hacker) that can carry you and get a win.

2. The learning curve is quite hard in this game because this game don't have a good practice mode, the best practice mode is to do (grind) a PvE mode. The more you shoot at non linear moving target, you will get better faster than practice shooting at linear target that we have now in practice mode also you get to learn muscle memory without dying /quit game too much (shoot, shield recharge, reload, loot fast, using ability, ressing teammate, etc)

Right now nubs are forced to play and practice and the same time in PvP (normal / ranked queue), this is not good for nubs.

Just take a look at Splatoon 2 game, it has pvp (ranked) mode and pve mode (salmon run). "Salmon run" is basically a co-op mode where you fight / shoot fish zombie swarm. With this you get practice without wasting too much time (get party, drop, loot, die, quit, repeat and guess what, 5- 10 minutes wasted and you didn't get to shoot anything).

I actually get better at ranked pvp after I grinded this co-op mode.

To be honest if they don't improve the quality of the party (nubs) or the match, people will leave soon because the amount of time wasted by bad party is * ridiculous

Also I think if they do a PvE mode, nubs and people like me can enjoy more this game when they're tired of getting owned by hackers or trolled by nubs.

Message 13 of 13 (189 Views)