by Koochi-Q

Original Post

Re: ‘Raise your hand if...’ game

★ Pro
@Koochi-Q
Is "do you agree or disagree" the second question? Just to make it clear Wink
Message 41 of 46 (218 Views)

@Koochi-Q Anything above a 5% win rate is above average IMO. If all things are equal you have a 5% chance of winning the round. The stats I've seen amongst friends point to that as well. The average players average 5% win ratios, the above average tend to get above 5% win ratios and the below average players tend to be below it..

I should be in the 40+ win range but I've been choking when it gets down to top 2 or just doing dumb things. I get a little overly confident because I've had a good round, I'm kill leader and think meh, I can rush the last squad on high ground or I get sloppy with my aim. Lots of second and third places for me, I have some place between 120-135 top 5's.

I think the other thing hurting me. I had that really good round with the wingman and have been trying to recreate it ever since. It's not working out so well. Wingman is not a very forgiving gun to use either, sort of the like the Mastiff it either hits hard or it's a whole lot of nothing. My last round I missed so many shots with the wingman my enemy was able to unload 3, R-99 mags at me and I never broke his armor.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 42 of 46 (217 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@HogynDrwg I edited my 2nd question xD now it should be clearer than Mountain Dew rolling off of a mountain xD

@DarthValtrex... yea but the amount of matches I’ve thrown away due to choking or just doing dumb stuff is embarrassing xD
LOLZ he actually loaded his R99 3 times xD thats the funny thing about it xD
Message 43 of 46 (206 Views)

@Koochi-Q Hey at least I have good evasive maneuvers or he's a bad shot. Maybe both?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 44 of 46 (191 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex For your sake I hope both! xD
Message 45 of 46 (184 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@DarthValtrexYour revive numbers should be up after Sundays session 🤣

Message 46 of 46 (166 Views)