Rainbow Guardian Code

by VIPassasin551

Original Post

Re: Rainbow Guardian Code

★★ Novice

first of all can you get the rainbow gnome code from the rainbow chest in the gnome room across from the portal?

secondly can we just provide the secondary code since it is pointless to give the boss code

Message 11 of 74 (14,006 Views)

Hero (Retired)

The 200 Star Chest in the Chamber of Gnomes contains the Everlasting Crown, a Legendary Hat which fits all character classes and which talks to you and which provides commentary on your combat actions during the game.

As far as the Trial codes are concerned you need to know both the original code as well as the partial code which you are provided later- this is because two symbols will be missing from each code and without knowing what symbols were in each position you'll still have a huge possible number of combinations- an eight digit code has more than 40,000 permutations and even narrowing it down to two possibilities for each slot in the eight digit combination you are still left with almost 500 possible combinations if my math is correct.

Message 12 of 74 (13,993 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how do you know what order to put your code in??

Message 13 of 74 (13,962 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi Preteenvampire,

That is very simple. You know which was symbol goes first by going to the end of each trial and taking note of the sequence and you'll see some blank spaces. Whichever is blank in one portal will represent that symbol relation for your rainbow guardian code.

For example you go to the end of your blue portal and you see two blanks spaces in the 1st and 5th spaces. If you note down what those two are you then do the same for the rest of the portals. Each portal will give you 2 spaces. Then you put them all together. And remember when entering the code it starts at the bottom and then everytime you put in another symbol after it pushes it up. So when trying to sort what which spaces are blanks number them in your head and write them it makes like a lot easier. So for me I would do something like. (Write down somewhere pot, can, blank, shovel, lawnmower. blank, boot, bird) from that I know that I am missing 2 items. I work out what they are and then note them down in a separate sequence. To find out exactly which ones you need you can go to where you summon the guardians. Once you have summoned a guardian make a note of the code. Then you repeat this process for all 4 portals and then you should be able to get the code you need for the rainbow guardian.

If you are still stuck you can either attach pictures and I will give you a hand. Or message me with a list of each portals sequence and I can work it out for you,

Message 14 of 74 (13,945 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have some screenshots could you help me get the guardian code I'll send you a few more replies with more screen shots
Message 15 of 74 (13,926 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Green
Message 16 of 74 (13,926 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Red
Message 17 of 74 (13,921 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi Skrubs thank you for uploading your pictures unfortunately there seems to be 1 missing? Is there any chance you can also upload yellow too?

When I see all the picture I need I will work out your code for you.

By the way having both the pictures of the end of a trial and the on you get from going through the portal makes working out the code so so easy. When you have uploaded your final pics I will work it out and then tell you how it is done so you can help someone else who may need help.

Look forward to helping to beat the rainbow guardian.

Message 18 of 74 (13,902 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Skrubs1

You are missing one set of screenshots showing the third and eighth position but your code will be one of two options, just be aware that the final code won't work until all four Trials have been completed so there's no skipping to the end with guesswork after doing the third Trial;

1. Flower Pot

2. Flamingo

3. Shovel

4. Lawnmower

5. Wheelbarrow

6. Boot

7. Fence

8. Watering Can

or

1. Flower Pot

2. Flamingo

3. Watering Can

4. Lawnmower

5. Wheelbarrow

6. Boot

7. Fence

8. Shovel

Message 19 of 74 (13,892 Views)

★★ Novice

I need help doing this I tried random  codes but I Don't know which right one it is

Message 20 of 74 (13,872 Views)