Rainbow Guardian Code

by VIPassasin551

Original Post

Rainbow Guardian Code

★★ Apprentice

Most of us long time players finished the Trials of Gnomus around mid November or early December. But that was mostly the players who had been playing for a while. With Christmas just 4 months ago, there are a handful of players still working on the Trials. If you have completed all of your trials and beaten the guardians, then I can give you your master code. Just provide a screenshot of each of your end of the trial codes, and the code with the missing symbols that you get after uou beat the guardians. If you cannot give me a screenshot, tell me what color each of your codes are for and the two missing symbols.for them. I will reply with your master code, if you give me the right information. Just enter the code into the same place, like any of the other four. Also, your code is different then everyone else's. Don't even bother trying someone else's code. I will quote you so you know whose is whose.   

Message 1 of 74 (35,336 Views)

Re: Rainbow Guardian Code

That's very kind of you, also @realitysquared has provided the kay in some other threads.

Go get those gnomes!!

Message 2 of 74 (35,169 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yellow guardian
Message 3 of 74 (35,070 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Blue guardian
Message 4 of 74 (35,068 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Red guardian
Message 5 of 74 (35,067 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Green guardian
Message 6 of 74 (35,064 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Plz help me I cant get it right
Message 7 of 74 (35,063 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Well done being an ambassador for the community online here! I couldn't promise that time explicitly, but have been able to help some. Again, GJ!
Message 8 of 74 (35,047 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
No one that I can figure can totally solve it for you, as everyone's code is somewhat unique. Your pictures tell me what pieces yo are missing from the code order 1-8, but not the sequence. Grab a poece of paper. Write down 1-8 vertically. Go into each portal one at a time, and each will rotate into view the two missing pieces. Ie, on your green code you were missing lawnmower and boot, in position #1 & #6. Once you look in that portal again, you will know which missing piece belongs in which spot. Repeat for the other 3 portals, and you should have your written down code to enter.
Message 9 of 74 (35,041 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi SyverApple, the missing symbols per guardian are actually what make up the code for the rainbow boss.

Final solution is gonna be one the following two options;

First - Boot, Pot, Wheelbarrow, Shovel, Can, Fence, Lawnmower, Bird

Second - Fence, Can, Bird, Lawnmower, Pot, Boot, Shovel, Wheelbarrow.

I hope this works for you.

If anyone else needs a code feel free to send another message in this forum. 

Message 10 of 74 (35,008 Views)