Re: Rain and wet roads all the time, really?

by Sjonny30

Original Post

Rain and wet roads all the time, really?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Seriously, why is it always wet or raining....is somewhat annoying, it is a nice world, but damn, let it dry up some.....it is like you want to force drifting.....

PS...Please add steering wheel and pedals to a Racing game........thanks

Message 1 of 5 (5,210 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have to agree, I am sick and tired of the wet roads and rain.  Like F**k *ff already.  I raced 7 races just now and for 6 1/2 of them the road were either wet or it was pouring rain. My brother who I play with wont play any more and I am sick of it too. You should change the name to Need for Speed Monsoon.  I am a huge need for speed fan and I Fu****g hate this game. It is not fun, it is annoying as hell.  I just shut the game down and am contemplating uninstalling it, I am that irritated.  I did NOT enjoy myself. And I am sorry I wasted the money on it. 

Message 2 of 5 (5,131 Views)

★ Pro
@Tormentor007 yeah this game been the same since launch. The rain makes everything look so depressing same goes for the postfx. It's like they are doing the same as the ugly * gta sa mods. But this game has even worse aliasing than san andreas.
Message 3 of 5 (5,115 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I notice wet roads/rain more when i over grip on a vehicle build

I rarely see rain when the build is more 'stable' for the car

Is this just me? Or is this intentional gameplay?

Message 4 of 5 (5,093 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Any EA fixes? Or will this game stay like this forever? Not to mention that if the game is not in English (United States) you can't create a crew or find crews or friends by search

Message 5 of 5 (1,431 Views)