Rage quitting penalty is back

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

Rage quitting penalty is back

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

So... https://www.dexerto.com/apex-legends/apex-legends-finally-adds-punishment-for-rage-quitters-710481/a... I just read it’s back. 3 times quitting equals 5 min ban. 4 times 10 and so on (I think). Opinion, good or bad and why?

it goes both ways for me on this case.

Bad: I will definitely quit if I see that my teammates are pathetic... so if this happends three times in a row, yea...

Good: almost never happends three times in a row

Message 1 of 39 (1,496 Views)

Re: Rage quitting penaly’s back

★★ Expert

I can deal with 3 times on casual. I could see it being 1 time once ranked comes out.

Heart

Message 2 of 39 (1,483 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

I have never left a game because my teammates were less than average, we’ve all been there, not to mention some are probably younger than the average gamer.

I always give everyone a fair chance to recover my banner.

There’s nothing more insulting, and frustrating, than running back to a teammate’s banner, for him to leave the game, when you could have easily recovered said banner.

If I start off the game as a full team, and someone leaves before we even jump, I do ask my remaining teammate if he wants to give it a go regardless, but as mentioned in the OG link, you won’t be penalized by leaving a team that isn’t full.

Placed top 3 on many occasions as a duo from the get go, isn’t that actually rewarding on it’s own?

If it was up to me, I'd increase those minutes! lol

Message 3 of 39 (1,467 Views)

★★ Expert

@Gabrielmojo26 

An increase would deter others from quitting for sure! When COD online came out in China a few years back, I'm pretty sure they implemented sth like a half an hour. Can't really recall exactly what it was, but it was the first and last time I did it..lol

Heart

Message 4 of 39 (1,456 Views)

★ Expert
@jumanjaydazed It's a critical element to the game's structure, otherwise why even pursue the respawn option. It's a welcomed feature imo, and if taken out, these forums would probably explode! lol

As they say, one bad apple spoils the bunch.
Message 5 of 39 (1,447 Views)

★★ Expert

100%

Message 6 of 39 (1,443 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Gabrielmojo26 Its pointless to get brought back for various reasons.

1.You have no gear /loot
2. Other teams are notified by the loud noise the drop ship makes so they’ll know someone is coming back.
3. The likely hood of you being effective towards your team 1/100000
4. If your teammate is mortified (Noob) and crouch/cower in some corner every time he hears people shooting it out near them so scared like its reality and you have the patience to wait on them then hats off .

The only time i’ve waited is if its near the end and my teammate is 1v1 the opposition.
Message 7 of 39 (1,432 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I'm all for it. Glad to see it back.

Message 8 of 39 (1,425 Views)

★ Expert
@SethCurry I always drop one of my two guns with meds and shields to my respawed teamate, don't you?
Message 9 of 39 (1,422 Views)

★★ Expert

always

Heart

Message 10 of 39 (1,400 Views)