Re: Rage quitting penalty is back

by jumanjaydazed

Original Post

★ Apprentice

I think its good and bad. It's a double edge sword. Players will stop playing because of it and players will be happy playing because they have players who stay. But I see the majority players leaving due to it.

Message 31 of 39 (432 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I still haven't seen this in the game, are you sure its back?

Message 32 of 39 (417 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@SixthOTD Good question. Somewhere in this thread someone tried to see if it was back without any luck. Others claim it is back.

I haven’t played in few days so I can neither confirm or deny. I just saw an article about it and wanted to give my two cents...
Message 33 of 39 (403 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Koochi-Q wrote:
@SixthOTDGood question. Somewhere in this thread someone tried to see if it was back without any luck. Others claim it is back.

I haven’t played in few days so I can neither confirm or deny. I just saw an article about it and wanted to give my two cents...

I usually don't leave games unless my banner times out, but yesterday I had to leave one due to circumstances out of my control. When I left it just said the normal stuff like "You can still be respawned! are you sure you want to leave?" or whatever it is. 

I do want this to be added in the game though, too many rage quitters. 

Message 34 of 39 (393 Views)

★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q yeah, that was me...nothing happened. Gonna try it out again today with some other guys. Land first then quit cause the first time was just after the jump.
Message 35 of 39 (384 Views)

★★ Expert

OK, so we tested it out again. Dropped, looted and killed. Not like the first test.  Still, nothing happens. No warning or penalty.

Heart

Message 36 of 39 (374 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@jumanjaydazed I was about to say ‘where’s the usual purple font?!’ XD

Maybe it’s not implemented yet then? Can we get a mod to confirm or deny?
Message 37 of 39 (364 Views)

★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q lol yeah...quick reply cause I'm on my phone
Message 38 of 39 (358 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@jumanjaydazed No shortcuts! XD once purple, always purple. Look at tinky winky, he must be couple hundred years by now, still purple!
Message 39 of 39 (342 Views)