Re: Rage leaving

by hentaiplayzooo

Original Post

Rage leaving

Personally I think you shouldn't be able to leave when downed. 

Every time I play solo without my squad ( because they aren't online) a downed player rage quits.

It happens pretty much every match, it's especially enjoying when you end up squad wiping.

Disable being able to leave until after the 90 sec are up. 

Message 1 of 7 (330 Views)

★★ Guide

@xx_Dante2k_xx wrote:

Personally I think you shouldn't be able to leave when downed. 

Every time I play solo without my squad ( because they aren't online) a downed player rage quits.

It happens pretty much every match, it's especially enjoying when you end up squad wiping.

Disable being able to leave until after the 90 sec are up. 

I agree this needs to be looked into heavier. Beacuse without adding or wanting to add solo que (which I'm fine with) they have to at least be able to keep squads together until there is no reason to stay in game anymore. Needs to be a penalty leaving before your banner has expired. Because if there are two squad mates or even just one left, there is still a huge chance you can win the game and they can bring you back into it. Sure you may not be as geared but in the end those few extra bullets from you or distraction could win you the game in the end. 

Plus it really takes away from the whole point of the respawn system if everyone just leaves as soon as they're downed. Which is why a lot of people thirst downed players because they know they'll just leave and won't get revived.

Message 2 of 7 (319 Views)

I remember black ops 2 gave you a time ban that added up the more you quit.
Message 3 of 7 (307 Views)

★★ Guide

If i'm downed and my level 8 squadmate is the only one up, who decided to land 500 meters away from us, im leaving. I would never support any type of punishment for leaving in a battle royale gamemode that is not competitive or ranked. It's just a silly suggestion.

Message 4 of 7 (284 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hi @xx_Dante2k_xx 

I wonder if finding some regular teammates might help you find more consistency in their gameplay. You could take a look in the Find a Squad forum where you might find some buddies to play with https://answers.ea.com/t5/Find-a-Squad/ct-p/apex-legends-squad-en

Good luck in your quest!

Message 5 of 7 (271 Views)

So waiting for 90 seconds is to hard for you to do ?
It doesn't annoy you that some do it when your right next to them ?
Message 6 of 7 (267 Views)

★ Apprentice

If the last teamates is a complete bot I’m leaving. No reason to stay just to come back with no gear and die again. 

Message 7 of 7 (238 Views)