Rage bout sh*tpatch here

by FonkeeChonk

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Rage bout sh*tpatch here

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

First of all - u turn off option to change config file cause "give players an unfair competitive advantage" , ARE YOU seriously so stupid ? most of people change config file because ur great game is not well optimized ,i mean HORRIBLE MESS otpimized ,i dont care bout ur lighting ,shadows or other GRUPHIX sh*t ,cause i need more stable FPS than u can get me by INGAME settings,so what u said in patchnotes ,that  "give players an unfair competitive advantage" ,what advantage ? FPS ADVANTAGE u mean...idiots .IF U CAN'T remove option to change just SOME of commands via config (like turn off bangalore smokes or ZERO particles) ,cause it gives really UNFAIR ADVANTAGE ,SO LEAVE IT ALONE until u can do this properly . R U seariously tell everyone that if i turn off ur shadows it gives advantage just cause i dont have shadows and other people not ? ITS A LIE ,it gives advantage because it gives more FPS .So what u point ? Give people less fps that they can get or what ? IF u can't optimize the game ,and delete option to change something via config ,give us in return option to turn off that stupid sh*t particles mess via IN GAME .

Second - u remove BHOP HEALING ? Tell me WHY ? again unfair advantage ? it very cool mechanic that give this game some zest (like jumping through windows in pubg some ago)

I DONT CARE how u plebs named that - bug or exploit or whateva ,its a cool mechanic born by mistake ,but who cares ,some good stuff born by a mistakes .

Stoped playing that great game now ,cause it lagging (RANDOM servers in elite queue) ,not smooth anymore (with ur stupid shadows and other sh*t) and slow AF (cause u slow down gameplay for stupid reason). 

/RAGE /CRY

Message 1 of 8 (571 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Rage bout sh*tpatch here

★★ Pro

Simply despicable, good luck in life 👋🏻

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (560 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro

Simply despicable, good luck in life 👋🏻

Message 2 of 8 (561 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Don't mind me, just eating my popcorn here. Please continue.

Message 3 of 8 (558 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@FonkeeChonk wrote:

First of all - u turn off option to change config file cause "give players an unfair competitive advantage" , ARE YOU seriously so stupid ? most of people change config file because ur great game is not well optimized ,i mean HORRIBLE MESS otpimized ,i dont care bout ur lighting ,shadows or other GRUPHIX sh*t ,cause i need more stable FPS than u can get me by INGAME settings,so what u said in patchnotes ,that  "give players an unfair competitive advantage" ,what advantage ? FPS ADVANTAGE u mean...idiots .IF U CAN'T remove option to change just SOME of commands via config (like turn off bangalore smokes or ZERO particles) ,cause it gives moaare FPS and stable frametime ,SO LEAVE IT ALONE . R U seariously tell everyone that if i turn off ur shadows it gives advantage just cause i dont have shadows and other people not ? ITS A LIE ,it gives advantage because it gives more FPS .So what u point ? Give people less fps that they can get or what ? IF u can't optimize the game ,and delete option to change something via config ,give us in return option to turn off that stupid sh*t particles mess via IN GAME .

Second - u remove BHOP HEALING ? Tell me WHY ? again unfair advantage ? it very cool mechanic that give this game some zest (like jumping through windows in pubg some ago)

I DONT CARE how u plebs named that - bug or exploit or whateva ,its a cool mechanic born by mistake ,but who cares ,some good stuff born by a mistakes .

Stoped playing that great game now ,cause it lagging (RANDOM servers in elite queue) ,not smooth anymore (with ur stupid shadows and other sh*t) and slow AF (cause u slow down gameplay for stupid reason). 

/RAGE /CRY

Have you ever been punched in the face? Not threatening just curious!

Message 4 of 8 (553 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@FonkeeChonk wrote:

First of all - u turn off option to change config file cause "give players an unfair competitive advantage" , ARE YOU seriously so stupid ? most of people change config file because ur great game is not well optimized ,i mean HORRIBLE MESS otpimized ,i dont care bout ur lighting ,shadows or other GRUPHIX sh*t ,cause i need more stable FPS than u can get me by INGAME settings,so what u said in patchnotes ,that  "give players an unfair competitive advantage" ,what advantage ? FPS ADVANTAGE u mean...idiots .IF U CAN'T remove option to change just SOME of commands via config (like turn off bangalore smokes or ZERO particles) ,cause it gives moaare FPS and stable frametime ,SO LEAVE IT ALONE . R U seariously tell everyone that if i turn off ur shadows it gives advantage just cause i dont have shadows and other people not ? ITS A LIE ,it gives advantage because it gives more FPS .So what u point ? Give people less fps that they can get or what ? IF u can't optimize the game ,and delete option to change something via config ,give us in return option to turn off that stupid sh*t particles mess via IN GAME .

/RAGE /CRY

Not being able to exploit is now making you look bad on Twitch I take it?

Suck it up Standard smile

Message 5 of 8 (545 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Sp4ceb4lls wrote: Have you ever been punched in the face?

Let me extend this:
Have you every been punched in the face? With a chair. By Hulk. Twice Large smile

@FonkeeChonk 

Cry baby cry. Pathetic. But you still have your working cheats, with your 5k kill count and kdr of 7.

Please leave and never come back.

Message 6 of 8 (527 Views)

★★ Guide

2019 : Have to turn of shadows to have better fps...... wtf dude.

Intel MMX and Voodoo2 GPU ??!?!?

Screenshot_20190606-124516_Chrome.jpg

Message 7 of 8 (493 Views)

Community Manager

Yeah that's a lock. 

I'd like to remind folks of the rules, lets's try to keep things civil: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Answers-HQ-Announcements/New-EA-Forum-Rules-amp-Guidelines/td-p/6075534

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 8 (468 Views)