Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Rage bout sh*tpatch here

by 3714152241

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Rage bout sh*tpatch here

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

First of all - u turn off option to change config file cause "give players an unfair competitive advantage" , ARE YOU seriously so stupid ? most of people change config file because ur great game is not well optimized ,i mean HORRIBLE MESS otpimized ,i dont care bout ur lighting ,shadows or other GRUPHIX sh*t ,cause i need more stable FPS than u can get me by INGAME settings,so what u said in patchnotes ,that  "give players an unfair competitive advantage" ,what advantage ? FPS ADVANTAGE u mean...idiots .IF U CAN'T remove option to change just SOME of commands via config (like turn off bangalore smokes or ZERO particles) ,cause it gives really UNFAIR ADVANTAGE ,SO LEAVE IT ALONE until u can do this properly . R U seariously tell everyone that if i turn off ur shadows it gives advantage just cause i dont have shadows and other people not ? ITS A LIE ,it gives advantage because it gives more FPS .So what u point ? Give people less fps that they can get or what ? IF u can't optimize the game ,and delete option to change something via config ,give us in return option to turn off that stupid sh*t particles mess via IN GAME .

Second - u remove BHOP HEALING ? Tell me WHY ? again unfair advantage ? it very cool mechanic that give this game some zest (like jumping through windows in pubg some ago)

I DONT CARE how u plebs named that - bug or exploit or whateva ,its a cool mechanic born by mistake ,but who cares ,some good stuff born by a mistakes .

Stoped playing that great game now ,cause it lagging (RANDOM servers in elite queue) ,not smooth anymore (with ur stupid shadows and other sh*t) and slow AF (cause u slow down gameplay for stupid reason). 

/RAGE /CRY

Message 1 of 8 (281 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Rage bout sh*tpatch here

★★★★★ Guide

Simply despicable, good luck in life 👋🏻

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (270 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Guide

Simply despicable, good luck in life 👋🏻

Message 2 of 8 (271 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Don't mind me, just eating my popcorn here. Please continue.

Message 3 of 8 (268 Views)

★★★ Guide

@3714152241 wrote:

First of all - u turn off option to change config file cause "give players an unfair competitive advantage" , ARE YOU seriously so stupid ? most of people change config file because ur great game is not well optimized ,i mean HORRIBLE MESS otpimized ,i dont care bout ur lighting ,shadows or other GRUPHIX sh*t ,cause i need more stable FPS than u can get me by INGAME settings,so what u said in patchnotes ,that  "give players an unfair competitive advantage" ,what advantage ? FPS ADVANTAGE u mean...idiots .IF U CAN'T remove option to change just SOME of commands via config (like turn off bangalore smokes or ZERO particles) ,cause it gives moaare FPS and stable frametime ,SO LEAVE IT ALONE . R U seariously tell everyone that if i turn off ur shadows it gives advantage just cause i dont have shadows and other people not ? ITS A LIE ,it gives advantage because it gives more FPS .So what u point ? Give people less fps that they can get or what ? IF u can't optimize the game ,and delete option to change something via config ,give us in return option to turn off that stupid sh*t particles mess via IN GAME .

Second - u remove BHOP HEALING ? Tell me WHY ? again unfair advantage ? it very cool mechanic that give this game some zest (like jumping through windows in pubg some ago)

I DONT CARE how u plebs named that - bug or exploit or whateva ,its a cool mechanic born by mistake ,but who cares ,some good stuff born by a mistakes .

Stoped playing that great game now ,cause it lagging (RANDOM servers in elite queue) ,not smooth anymore (with ur stupid shadows and other sh*t) and slow AF (cause u slow down gameplay for stupid reason). 

/RAGE /CRY

Have you ever been punched in the face? Not threatening just curious!

Message 4 of 8 (263 Views)

★ Pro

@3714152241 wrote:

First of all - u turn off option to change config file cause "give players an unfair competitive advantage" , ARE YOU seriously so stupid ? most of people change config file because ur great game is not well optimized ,i mean HORRIBLE MESS otpimized ,i dont care bout ur lighting ,shadows or other GRUPHIX sh*t ,cause i need more stable FPS than u can get me by INGAME settings,so what u said in patchnotes ,that  "give players an unfair competitive advantage" ,what advantage ? FPS ADVANTAGE u mean...idiots .IF U CAN'T remove option to change just SOME of commands via config (like turn off bangalore smokes or ZERO particles) ,cause it gives moaare FPS and stable frametime ,SO LEAVE IT ALONE . R U seariously tell everyone that if i turn off ur shadows it gives advantage just cause i dont have shadows and other people not ? ITS A LIE ,it gives advantage because it gives more FPS .So what u point ? Give people less fps that they can get or what ? IF u can't optimize the game ,and delete option to change something via config ,give us in return option to turn off that stupid sh*t particles mess via IN GAME .

/RAGE /CRY

Not being able to exploit is now making you look bad on Twitch I take it?

Suck it up Standard smile

Message 5 of 8 (255 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Sp4ceB4lls wrote: Have you ever been punched in the face?

Let me extend this:
Have you every been punched in the face? With a chair. By Hulk. Twice Large smile

@3714152241 

Cry baby cry. Pathetic. But you still have your working cheats, with your 5k kill count and kdr of 7.

Please leave and never come back.

Message 6 of 8 (237 Views)

★ Guide

2019 : Have to turn of shadows to have better fps...... wtf dude.

Intel MMX and Voodoo2 GPU ??!?!?

Screenshot_20190606-124516_Chrome.jpg

Message 7 of 8 (203 Views)

Community Manager

Yeah that's a lock. 

I'd like to remind folks of the rules, lets's try to keep things civil: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Answers-HQ-Announcements/New-EA-Forum-Rules-amp-Guidelines/td-p/6075534

Thanks. 

Message 8 of 8 (178 Views)
Twitter Stream

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help