RaceNet "Analysis"

by Nuvolarix

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

RaceNet "Analysis"

★★★ Pro

Hi @PaulMarrableCM,

I am writing in reference to this topic: https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/93836-f1%C2%AE-2021-racenet-support-beta-apply-now/

First of all thank you for your continued work on this, I can see now a new "Leagues (Beta)" and a new layout overall Standard smile

From the last version I have a smartphone display problem that I am (almost 100% sure) did not exist before, here what I can see from PC:

PC

Look at the square "Timings" which is not available here (from smartphone), or I am no longer able to show it:

smartphone

Could you tell me how to do it or if necessary re-enter the "sector times" view?

Thank you in advance,

Nuv

Message 1 of 13 (1,595 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: RaceNet "Analysis"

★★★ Apprentice

You're most welcome @Nuvolarix Standard smile So glad to hear you're enjoying it.

And yes we are indeed looking into the ability to compare with anybody in the TT leaderboard, not just friends. Fingers crossed this is possible.

We'll keep you posted.

FYI I've contacted the EA Answers team to unlock the thread, so should be fixed soon.

View in thread

Message 6 of 13 (1,327 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Pro

@PaulMarrableCM this view, it's a WOW !!! Cool

Message 2 of 13 (1,419 Views)

★★★ Pro

Don't know why it's so small, cannot make it bigger through the forum, here a better LINK

Message 3 of 13 (1,407 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hi @Nuvolarix,

Glad to hear you like the new overall layout/upgrades. @PaulMarrableCM and team have worked increbily hard to make that happen. 

The square box with timings couldn't be added to mobile view due to limited screen estate, more of a design challenge (was always just on desktop).

We did however manage to add it to tablet view in fullscreen mode (landscape) on the latest update.

It'll only be available on tablets and desktop view sadly, at least for the foreseable future.

Thanks,

Jason

Message 4 of 13 (1,348 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@jasononguk thank you for reply and info as well, this telemetry online is just awesome and it looks working very well now, it would be the top of the top if in the future could be used with anybody in the TT leaderboard and not only with “friends”.

I’m going to link this “wrong” topic to the one you suggested in order to continue in one place only 🙂 EDIT: not possible as it’s a locked topic (link)

Regards,

Nuv

Message 5 of 13 (1,339 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

You're most welcome @Nuvolarix Standard smile So glad to hear you're enjoying it.

And yes we are indeed looking into the ability to compare with anybody in the TT leaderboard, not just friends. Fingers crossed this is possible.

We'll keep you posted.

FYI I've contacted the EA Answers team to unlock the thread, so should be fixed soon.

Message 6 of 13 (1,328 Views)

EA Codemasters Team
@Nuvolarix Thank you Standard smile
Message 7 of 13 (1,308 Views)

Message 8 of 13 (1,272 Views)

★★★ Pro

@jasononguk wrote:
@Nuvolarixthe new thread is now unlocked over at https://answers.ea.com/t5/F1-RaceNet-Support-BETA/F1-Racenet-Support-BETA-Open-Now/m-p/11517545#M1 Standard smile

Thank you 🙏… so I will link from there to here 🙂

Message 9 of 13 (1,252 Views)

★★★ Pro

@jasononguk wrote:
@Nuvolarixthe new thread is now unlocked over at https://answers.ea.com/t5/F1-RaceNet-Support-BETA/F1-Racenet-Support-BETA-Open-Now/m-p/11517545#M1 Standard smile

Hi there, I just remember to the folk that a full dedicated website https://racenet.com/ (official topic in the quoted message) is available to study telemetry, make comparison with friends (and now anyone in the TT leaderboard!) etc., you just need to login with your EA (or console related) account and enjoy it!

Regards,
Nuv

Message 10 of 13 (1,036 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help