RUX Ability today is Bling Gattling. Wasn't that just sold last week?

by IIINCORRUPTIBLE

Original Post

RUX Ability today is Bling Gattling. Wasn't that just sold last week?

★ Guide

I remember buying it recently of which I believe to have been in the past 8 days or so, with physical money. Why did they put it as a RUX item for today just after being sold for real money?

Message 1 of 9 (1,066 Views)

Re: RUX Ability today is Bling Gattling. Wasn't that just sold last week?

[ Edited ]

Yup.  Not a good sign for the future direction of the franchise, is it?

Message 2 of 9 (1,029 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah I bought the Rux pack for 10 bucks whenever that was (like 8 days ago), but it would have been free for me in the RUX underground market that came out today just for coins... Speaking of where the franchise is heading, it looks like the franchise might be stopping with GW2.

Message 3 of 9 (1,012 Views)

Champion (Retired)

They did the same thing with the garlic drone.  If anything, we know it’s a pattern now.

Message 4 of 9 (995 Views)

[ Edited ]

@dwooten77 wrote:

They did the same thing with the garlic drone.  If anything, we know it’s a pattern now.

It was only a matter of time before Rux brought it, and given that I will never use it (though I have to admit that it looks cool), I was happy to wait.

Message 5 of 9 (990 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

They've sold a couple items for real money like this but it did say 'Rux ability' and it was the 'Rux Bling Bundle' in the store so I expected him to sell it as well. Maybe not this soon but we knew it was coming based on the past abilities and the Rux item label. I bought it since I don't mind spending here and there on a game I want to support and with the understanding that Rux was going to be selling it eventually.

Message 6 of 9 (953 Views)

★ Guide

The Dark Garlic Drone and Future Parot were not a part of a "RUX Bling Bundle" since there have only been two, the Bling Pea Batling being the second. I admittedly thought the Garlic Drone and Future Parot may never come out, and they were (each) part of their own 10 dollar set. I figured if they did come through RUX, it wouldn't be for a while. First time I saw either of them in RUX was well after they were sold.

However... The Bling Pea Gatling was the RUX Bling Bundle the cycle before this current day (as of June 15th, 2018) where's it's being offered by RUX. That's kind of like an insult, no?

Message 7 of 9 (941 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Kind of, I can feel you're being fooled :P

In the past, they put a big gap between real money and coins so you don't feel you wasted real money for 1-week advantage only. 

Message 8 of 9 (924 Views)

★ Guide

If someone is trying to "fool" me for ten bucks, it's not THAT big of a deal... That's like creating an elaborate plot to seize control of one of my hamburgers... (When I'd probably give you one if asked)

Message 9 of 9 (862 Views)