Re: RTX Battlefield V Bundle & Origin Access Premier

by JanePhoenix

Original Post

Accepted Solution

RTX Battlefield V Bundle & Origin Access Premier

★★★★★ Newbie

At the time of this post, with the purchase of eligible GeForce RTX 2080 TI, 2080 and 2070 graphic cards and systems NVIDIA is offering for a limited time, codes to redeem one copy of Battlefield V in Origin. If an individual were to have an Origin Access Premier account, with Battlefield V downloaded / registered to their account, would they still be able to use their code from NVIDIA to redeem a copy of Battlefield V? While I've been recently considering subscribing month-to-month to Origin Access Premier, only a for a month of two, I would like to be able to download Battlefield V and play it via Premier before I receive a code to own the game, arriving later next week. 

Message 1 of 2 (327 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)
@UNS33Nrossticle You should certainly be able to redeem the code, so that would unlock the game on your account just as if you had purchased it. Then if you ever decide to cancel your subscription to Access Premier you'll still be able to play it.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (299 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
@UNS33Nrossticle You should certainly be able to redeem the code, so that would unlock the game on your account just as if you had purchased it. Then if you ever decide to cancel your subscription to Access Premier you'll still be able to play it.
Message 2 of 2 (300 Views)