RSP-Servers for 2042

by BFICommunity

Original Post

Re: RSP-Servers for 2042

★★★★★ Newbie

RSP any day rather than BF5 Free full of Hackers Servers with no Admin. Dice Please we want RSP Back

Message 11 of 50 (643 Views)

★★ Novice

Renting server program is very much important in Battlefield 2042. It will be very convinient for the admins to manage servers, ban hackers, balance the teams etc etc. Thank you.

Message 12 of 50 (642 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes, we need RSP-Servers and Indian Servers back to battlefield 2042 for hassle free experience for both Players and Administrators so battlefield lovers can enjoy thoroughly.

Message 13 of 50 (641 Views)

★★★★ Novice

RSP is a must for 2042, we really need this..

Message 14 of 50 (632 Views)

Re: RSP-Servers for 2042F

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

Are you sure about this.

I believe  I have read that you can make other players admin on a server, you can save the ID adress and Ban list. Just as players can have favorite list. I may be wrong @CyberDyme .

Message 15 of 50 (624 Views)

★ Apprentice
@SirBobdk No source on this yet. But the main issue is the quality of service provided in "Free Servers". BF5 Community servers crash daily (Official BFV servers don't) whereas the RSP servers in previous Battlefield titles very rarely crash.
Message 16 of 50 (619 Views)

★★ Novice
@BFICommunity These are genuine concerns and are in par with DICE's intention to make 2042 the ultimate experience for its players. Please consider the fact that Asian servers suffer the most abuse from cheaters and it would help a lot to have stability.
Message 17 of 50 (611 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@FlyingHavok wrote:
@SirBobdkNo source on this yet. But the main issue is the quality of service provided in "Free Servers". BF5 Community servers crash daily (Official BFV servers don't) whereas the RSP servers in previous Battlefield titles very rarely crash.

Agree. I also one of those who strongly believe rsp servers are a must for this game.

it may be a deal breaker unless they make community servers behave in the same way.

Message 18 of 50 (606 Views)

★★ Novice
@BFICommunity Yes, we need RSP-Servers and Indian Servers back to battlefield 2042 for a hassle-free experience for both Players and Administrators so battlefield lovers can enjoy it thoroughly.

Message 19 of 50 (596 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@SirBobdk wrote:

Are you sure about this.

I believe  I have read that you can make other players admin on a server, you can save the ID address and Ban list. Just as players can have favorite list. I may be wrong @CyberDyme .

Very much correct @SirBobdk 

Though the Indian community has all my sympathy, then please lets stay very factual and data driven when raising issues.

Aka I for one would love the Indian region to have their own local region, for the simple reason that many players in India do not all have super good Internet connectivity.  And when they connect to our servers in Europe, US, Japan or Australia with a latency over aka 800 milli seconds, they cause these servers to start lagging and rubberbanding right away for all the other players on that same server.

Message 20 of 50 (595 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help