Re: RSP-Servers for 2042

by Threedog1421

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

what is even the point in battlefield portal if there is no rsp? this was just a waste of time if you can´t rent a server and run the game how you like it.

everything about bf2042 sounded so good, but this is killing the hype..

Message 41 of 50 (575 Views)

Re: RSP for 2042

★★ Novice

we need indian servers pls dice

Message 42 of 50 (510 Views)

★★★ Guide
@BFICommunity Well, this isn't going to happen. DICE abandoned RSP's a long time ago. Why share the profits with a 3rd party company? The best we'll get is DICE-hosted servers. Which honestly does it matter at this point?
Message 43 of 50 (484 Views)

★★★ Guide
@just4FunT5 Like I said to the OP. RSP's have been dead for years. The odds of them reversing course are zero to nill. The best case is DICE-hosted servers.
Message 44 of 50 (483 Views)

★ Apprentice
@BFICommunity we need servers to rent!
Message 45 of 50 (461 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@PeppaPigKilla If the EULA existed in BF4 then why could you not report a server, no where did I once see the option to report a server, not in-game or in Battlelog. And if the option did it exist, why was it hidden so well. EA needs to come to the party and enforce their rules, the community has shown time and time again that when bestowed power, there will always be those who abuse it. GGC and PBBans is lousy at best, they're run on donations and are outdated, if BF2042 adopts their approach in terms of deterance then BF is truly dead in the water. The people who run that site are power hungry themselves and can't see past their own ego's, this is the very problem I'm talking about. Also not all servers equally enforce the deterrence, some choose not to enable the plugins. This is another problem. Those shared banlists were never maintained properly, heck their websites are not maintained properly. You can't say it's impossible that community driven servers don't have persistent problems, community servers are not some gold standard, they bring with it their own can of worms.
Message 46 of 50 (437 Views)

★★ Guide
@SeSSioN_Avenue I see that nothing anyone says will appease you.

You will find a problem in anything.
Message 47 of 50 (420 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We definitely need this. I enjoy playing matches with different customization. Plus it's great to play a match that lasts an hour or so long with the tickets maxed out. 

When I play a game and don't stop my reflex's really kick in. Once I stop because we are changing to a new map it fades.  I guess I'm a steamroller so to speak.

The load times are quick on series ofc,but you have to wait a minute for the timer and for everyone else to rejoin the match during the transition. At the very least allow the lengths of a battle be increased. Thanks. Happy Halloween 🕯️🎃🕯️

Message 48 of 50 (294 Views)

★ Guide
@BFICommunity Vote with your wallets folks... this company literally cares about nothing else. No RSP. Fine.. wait till the title hits the bargain basement a week after release like BF5. Maybe they will listen to their customers for BF7.. if the franchise survives to the next iteration that is.

If not.. I'll eagerly await the replacement from the company who listens to their customers and give my pre-order $$ to them.
Message 49 of 50 (279 Views)

★ Guide
@BFICommunity ABSOLUTELY a must. No moderators, ability to save a favorite, and stable identity are huge issues. This is an area where BF4 was so much ahead of BF5
Message 50 of 50 (272 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help