RPS "Have you played..." series focuses on Titanfall 2

by ivrognard

Original Post

Highlighted

RPS "Have you played..." series focuses on Titanfall 2

Link

If any of you is interested. And the comments are also interesting, so take a look at those, too.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 1 of 5 (457 Views)

Re: RPS "Have you played..." series focuses on Titanfall 2

EA DICE Team

@ivrognard

That was a good read.

There's actually many more interesting reads on that site. One that that stuck with me was this interview with Obsidian - check it out as well if you're up for it.. :-)

Message 2 of 5 (441 Views)

@Straatford87 something is happening. I can bet on that. There are quite a few interviews with Obsidian employees and founders

I wouldn't be surprised by some big announcement soon. The recent surge in interviews and articles is telling me that something is afoot. Which makes me more curious than the proverbial catStandard smile

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 3 of 5 (435 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

An interesting read! Thanks @ivrognard I love all things Titanfall 2. It seems like player base is still growing, despite this game being nearly one year old right now. 

Archi.png
Message 4 of 5 (387 Views)

EA DICE Team

@ivrognard

I'm a fan of their games so I would love to see a new announcement! 

Message 5 of 5 (382 Views)