Re: RNG loot in ranked feels bad

by AWOL_312

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

These threads are great.  No gun in 15 games, haha.

No one's ever going to be able to have a serious conversation about it because we can't believe a word any of you say when stuff like ^ isn't immediately laughed off.

Message 11 of 28 (585 Views)

★ Guide

@EThought113213 wrote:

My experience with RNG is absolutely horrible, I genuinely don't believe it is possible to have worse RNG than me. Let me give you an example: A couple days ago I played 15 games in a row and never got a gun. I landed high loot areas, areas away from everyone else, I landed in almost every location on the map and never got a gun. I would play all the way to round 3 and never get a gun. The worst part? If I got decent RNG I would win the game 9 times out of 10. 

seems legit, I totally believe this.

Message 12 of 28 (577 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Huntinwabits wrote:
@Biochemikasyou are so full of you know what just don't even talk in here with your lies. game loot is screwed, any of you who say different don't play but 5 games a day.

@Biochemikas is actually right, i can't run in more than two buildings without finding any gun at all and most of the times you drop right on top of a r-301/r-99/havoc; if you have bad luck you find a hemlok or a flatline.

If it happens that you aren't able to find any gun is probabily because you land on the ship or at bunker and in this case you really deserve to die ah ah (kidding of course). 

Message 13 of 28 (567 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Well I guess some ppl feel like they can't play if they don't have a minimum of R301+purple mag (and just happily stroll over 5 spitfires, clutching that empty R301). However, that's an l2p issue, not loot.

P.S. Apex has way over 10 times more loot than prebuff Erangel in PubG. And THAT was the perfect amount of loot for my taste. So you can imagine how hilarious I find all these loot complaints in Apex, where you can't go for 100m without finding at least something good XD.

Message 14 of 28 (563 Views)

★★★★ Pro

It's more like you find 15 Mozambiques PER GAME. Almost like you don't have to reload one, just throw the old, grab a new...

I almost always land on a Longbow or Triple Take, it seems, and R99's and Prowlers are also everywhere, but then there's no ammo around...

Never had a game where there were no guns.

Message 15 of 28 (543 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

It just stinks of people all landing ontop of each other and complaining when they're the one without the loot.  Land wetlands, land relay, land repulsor, land runoff.  Land literally anywhere other than Skulltown, Bunker or Supply ship where all of these people drop and you're fine.

If you're going to play the lottery for 6 easy kills in any of the above places you can't whine when you lose.

Message 16 of 28 (543 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@Anlbrd wrote:

Land wetlands, land relay, land repulsor, land runoff.  Land literally anywhere other than Skulltown, Bunker or Supply ship where all of these people drop and you're fine.

If you're going to play the lottery for 6 easy kills in any of the above places you can't whine when you lose.

There's also the ultra-secret tactic (that's not even whispered about) of actually looking around before landing to make sure you don't just land in the same spot with some1(or some5) else.

Message 17 of 28 (534 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I liked late season 1 where I'd always get my preferred loadout if looked hard enogh, was playing very good but now it's back to loot simulator and barely finding anything.

Message 18 of 28 (502 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@AWOL_312@BlochemIkas
Yeh IDK about 15 but im telling you ive been through 5-6 NO weapons I MEAN NO weapon, No not a dang p2020 etc, No means NOTHING None..

Message 19 of 28 (484 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Idk man this just seems like some trash luck to me or just BS. 15 games without finding a gun doesn’t seem very reasonable. I’ve been doing fine in ranked. I usually land on a decent gun in ranked.

Message 20 of 28 (465 Views)