Re: RNG loot in ranked feels bad

by Biochemikas

Original Post

RNG loot in ranked feels bad

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

The loot spawn in ranked is terrible, you run through entire buildings and not get a single weapon. I've run through entire locations without getting anything better than a white shield and a base P2020. I had a game where I ran through all of Water Treatment and everything in between Market, Water Treatment, and Array, and never found anything better than a white shield, no guns. 

My experience with RNG is absolutely horrible, I genuinely don't believe it is possible to have worse RNG than me. Let me give you an example: A couple days ago I played 15 games in a row and never got a gun. I landed high loot areas, areas away from everyone else, I landed in almost every location on the map and never got a gun. I would play all the way to round 3 and never get a gun. The worst part? If I got decent RNG I would win the game 9 times out of 10. 

To know that in a Ranked mode, I'm being held back by RNG, is fustrating to say the least. I hate RNG in fps games, always have always will. I get it's a battle royale and RNG is the name of the game, but 15 games in a row without a gun? In a ranked mode? Something has to change. 

I don't know why you nerfed the loot spawns, was there really a ton of players complaining about being able to actually play the game? 

Edit: Before loot spawns got nerfed I had a k/d of 3.5, now I have 1.7.

Message 1 of 28 (2,817 Views)

★★ Guide

It's a battle royale and that has always been how it happens sometimes. If you dont like rng in a fps, youre playing in the wrong genre.

Message 2 of 28 (2,798 Views)

★ Pro
@EThought113213 Iv'e said the same thing , No one believes me.
Message 3 of 28 (2,789 Views)

★ Guide

There is a difference between acceptable RNG in a BR, and not being able to find a gun for 15 games. 

Message 4 of 28 (2,763 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@xXCA_RageXx Not really the loot is much better in non rank Rank loot is terrible
Message 5 of 28 (2,753 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@EThought113213 wrote:

There is a difference between acceptable RNG in a BR, and not being able to find a gun for 15 games. 

Wow, that's some professional grade A BS right there.

There are games where lott seems scarce but then other games I've dropped on R301s and Longbows straight off drop.

With what some Jumpmasters do, and where they drop, and how, is why some of you struggle. I've been dropped in absolute garbage places (2 or 3 small buildings with nowhere near the lott for a team), or in the middle of a field (late) so there's no wonder there's nothing to find. I am yet to run through more than 2 rooms without finding some sort of weapon.

When I drop (and I have a few got to locations) there is plenty of loot for the whole team, and escape avenues.

Message 6 of 28 (2,722 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@EThought113213 wrote:

I've run through entire locations without getting anything better than a white shield and a base P2020. I had a game where I ran through all of Water Treatment and everything in between Market, Water Treatment, and Array, and never found anything better than a white shield, no guns. 

A couple days ago I played 15 games in a row and never got a gun. [...] If I got decent RNG I would win the game 9 times out of 10. 

Mate, read it slowly and give yourself an answer: would you ever believe something like this? 

Message 7 of 28 (2,712 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

I can find devotion with turbocharger more than once in 15 games. What exactly are you looking for? Mastiff+kraber at start of the game? Do do you only pickup golden guns?

Message 8 of 28 (2,709 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@AWOL_312 wrote:

@EThought113213 wrote:

I've run through entire locations without getting anything better than a white shield and a base P2020. I had a game where I ran through all of Water Treatment and everything in between Market, Water Treatment, and Array, and never found anything better than a white shield, no guns. 

A couple days ago I played 15 games in a row and never got a gun. [...] If I got decent RNG I would win the game 9 times out of 10. 

Mate, read it slowly and give yourself an answer: would you ever believe something like this? 

Similar it sounds like he jumped to the outer of the map and then when moving inwards was just visiting places others had already looted. Could argue poor jump but then you never know where the circle ends up. In that case you have to look for unlooted areas. 

In regards to k/d regardless of loot etc. the more games you play the more you k/d will even out so I doubt its solely down to loot. 

Message 9 of 28 (2,702 Views)

★ Pro
@Biochemikas you are so full of you know what just don't even talk in here with your lies. game loot is screwed, any of you who say different don't play but 5 games a day.
Message 10 of 28 (2,697 Views)