RNG is to High with Current Loot Distribution

by StrangestSpace

Original Post

RNG is to High with Current Loot Distribution

★ Apprentice

I believe the game would be improved if there was a more even loot distribution of quality weapons across the map. 

At the moment even if you drop into a high tier loot area there still a massive RNG element to the first 60 seconds.  How many times have you been sent back to the lobby as all you can find is a P2020 or Mozambique?

A more even distribution of quality weapons would focus the game more on skill and less RNG.  

Dr Disrespects suggested that everyone should start with a decent and standard loadout, could be a good idea.

Also Respawn, you need to work harder to get all the hackers out of the game. 

Message 1 of 6 (393 Views)

Re: RNG is to High with Current Loot Distribution

★★ Guide
Yeah you know what, this is unfair. They should have it so everyone starts off near fully loaded out. Melee is so much worse than a mozambique even though it's actually better it's still worse. Looting is boring they should remove that too. They should also remove perma death as well, that's not fair to people who want to live.
Message 2 of 6 (379 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah guess your right they should never look at improving the game just leave it exactly like it is.  

Message 3 of 6 (376 Views)

★★★★ Pro

To many people regurgitating what streamers "recommend". They have their own agenda in terms of channel and views.

I can't help but feel that if the DD's and Shrouds move onto to other games, and take their viewers with them, the gameplay might actually improve.

The idea is, that it's not just skill. There is RnG to this game. Good players can get unlucky. Deal with it. It makes the game unpredictable and every match can unfold differently.

DrD is all skill when he wins, and then all cry about the crap game/guns/RnG when he dies. Never seen anybody quit as quick when he dies. I've not watched him to often. It's like watching kids TV.

Watch iTemp. Proper player who doesn't dis his random team mates imo.

Message 4 of 6 (327 Views)

EA DICE Team

I personly like the spread of the loot at the moment, it's part of the charm for BR games as a genre, but Apex is keeping a good balance. While it can be frustrating with terrible RNG it has its charm and makes fun for the crazy situation. 

/Atic 

Message 5 of 6 (260 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Kind fun when i try to dodge some bullets and hit some punches. Won a game like that once.

Message 6 of 6 (223 Views)