RIP wallhack is already in APEX

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

THIS USER USING WALL HACK

Message 1 of 26 (5,041 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: RIP wallhack is already in APEX

Community Manager
Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko
Darko.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 26 (4,929 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Not already, cheaters play in this game with aimbot and wallhack for weeks. I meet 2-3 cheaters per day as enemy. Above that i meet cheaters in my team or who play bad even with cheats - i can't count them.

Message 2 of 26 (5,000 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Live stream of someone with the hack on youtube can see red boxes through walls indicating players and has a black circle in the center of the screen wich anything you left lick on inside of hits head shots. Game is defiantly busted

Message 3 of 26 (4,992 Views)

Hey there!

Please don't name and shame on the forums.

This is against the AHQ User Rules - Guidelines.

If you suspect someone is using cheat please report him here.

Please note some players have skill and do have really good aim and game sense.

Zeelmaekers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 4 of 26 (4,973 Views)

Community Manager
Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko
Darko.png
Message 5 of 26 (4,930 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Once you ban the account, what stops them from making a new one and coming back? How does reporting help solve the problem? The idea of banning cheaters in a F2P game is just laughable.

I would've paid $60 for Apex Legends, and I believe it should've went at a price so at least if you're banning accounts they have to pay money to get back in.
Message 6 of 26 (4,882 Views)

★★ Novice
yep no point having a ban system if the game free lol just to make other accounts this is why apex has so meany cheaters ect free 2 play games you get what your asking for tbh
Message 7 of 26 (4,838 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Got to ask? What is the problem with identifying cheaters on forums, not just this one. If someone’s cheating why do companies have a problem with them being called out when evidence of them cheating exists. Just curious of the reason.

Message 8 of 26 (4,826 Views)

★ Guide

If only the company you work for was as zealous about blocking/banning cheats as it is about blocking all discussion about cheats and cheaters.  We wouldn't be in this mess right now.

Message 9 of 26 (4,812 Views)

★ Guide

@Blakenstein131 

"Got to ask? What is the problem with identifying cheaters on forums, not just this one. If someone’s cheating why do companies have a problem with them being called out when evidence of them cheating exists. Just curious of the reason."

Legal law of some countries - if no name and shame policies were not included in TOS then the company could be sued.

Message 10 of 26 (4,112 Views)