Re: RIP wallhack is already in APEX

by FaZaaa_82

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Me too, i rather buy apex and have less cheaters than free but wallhack and aimbot players everywhere.

Message 21 of 26 (475 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Down4WattGamer They do hardware bans and have already banned like 1 million accounts. This has been going on since launch. Only now the cheats are harder to detect.
Message 22 of 26 (462 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@preyandplay wrote:

- No naming and shaming

- Not show links to hacks / videos with hacks

All these rules serve only one purpose. That no one should be aware of how many cheaters in Apex really are. Recently 16.000 accounts for 25.000.000 players have been banned! It is well-known that the number of banned accounts will always be only a small fraction of the actual number of cheaters. That's how the eyes and lips are just shy of this uncomfortable subject and telling the people that everything is all right. exactly the same thing is happening now with CS:GO. The game has become a cheater training ground, it can not be played normally. And yet on the CS:GO forum, every post about cheaters is removed and everyone is banished for any reason who dares to complain about them. Moderators additionally try to break the reality and contradict the facts. Here it will be similar. If you recently banned 16,000 accounts, you can assume that at least ten times as many players still cheat without any consequences. It is also known that private and paid cheats are virtually undetectable. In CS:GO, people have been cheating for 2-3 years without hiding it and without any consequences.

It's not one purpose at all. It prevents butt hurt players calling out anybody who kills them a cheat.

It doesn't matter what you think you saw, until it's looked into, people are innocent till proven guilty.

Hell, I've been accused of hacking on console lmao. I'm average, no pro player and yet other players will look for any excuse for them being killed and their ego dented.

Yes there are cheaters and maybe a lot, but I can say that there is possibly more fake reports than legit, which also slows the process down of actually finding legit cheaters.

This is the same practice on all titles and forums I have frequented over the years. It's common practice. 

Message 23 of 26 (432 Views)

★★★ Guide

Maybe if the cheating problem wasn't so bad people wouldn't report for no reason?

Message 24 of 26 (409 Views)

★★ Expert

Everyone is reported system works best

Heart

Message 25 of 26 (393 Views)

★★★ Guide

That is how i see it!

If they don't cheat there's no problem.

I have had my time wasted watching and recording when i could have been playing.

Report all and move on.

Message 26 of 26 (384 Views)