Re: RIP Valk ALGS

by Cheese9Man

Original Post

RIP Valk ALGS

★★★ Pro

Oh wow would you look ar that, Valk has a 100% pick rate so far. You know who isn't on every single team? That's right Gibraltar, so far I've seen Team FOR7 and IGInternational don't gave Gibs on their team.

Message 1 of 19 (579 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DankToliet Yeah watching the games right now too. Valk is a must pick now even in casual pubs and rank. I can see some teams switching Gibby to Caustic or Newcastle.

Valk nerf coming soon? Lol.
Message 2 of 19 (523 Views)

Champion
@DankToliet Well yeah cause she can scan beacons and gets her ult back every round so her whole team can fly to the next zone. Take away the recon abilities and make the ult timer gibbys where you have to be careful when you use it. ALGS teams will need to make choices then.
Message 3 of 19 (512 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Current pick rates as of game 5.

IMG_9298.HEIC

Message 4 of 19 (501 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Cheese9Man Man game 5 is 100% Valk once again.
Message 5 of 19 (490 Views)

Now that people have spent money on her heirloom, they need to nerf her asap. 

Message 6 of 19 (450 Views)

★ Expert

@DankToliet I'd rather have a 100% valk pick rate than seeing Seer getting some space again.

Message 7 of 19 (431 Views)

★★ Pro
@hayhor She's the queen of Apex atm. No character has ever been this strong. I don't even think a nerf would "fix" her. She's just broken by design. The skydive, even if done only once during a match when pushed into a corner is enough to turn the outcome of the match. I stopped caring for a nerf, now I just make it my life's mission to take her out and wiper her from the server when I see her - ngl, kinda fun actually Standard smile
Message 8 of 19 (346 Views)

★★ Pro
@Cheese9Man Yep, I knew Valk was gonna be meta after the 1st season they launched her. I still don't understand why it took people this long to realize it. Same with how long it's taking people to realize that Maggie is actually really good, not OP, just good.
Message 9 of 19 (335 Views)

Champion
@Sand_spitter This isn't true tho. Most of the ALGS teams that are valk ulting late die upon landing. It's extremely lucky to land on a spot not taken. They could put the winter express jump things all over the map too. Then everyone could fly.
Message 10 of 19 (326 Views)