Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

REMASTER IDEA of MEDAL OF HONOR ALLIED ASSAULT for Pc, ps4 and Xbox one

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

REMASTER IDEA of MEDAL OF HONOR ALLIED ASSAULT for Pc, ps4 and Xbox one

Hello gamers, hello fans of MEDAL OF HONOR, hello fans of EA

It's been long 18 years since relase of one of the greatest FPS game MEDAL OF HONOR ALLIED ASSAULT from EA. Many players love this game till now and anyone can imagine what a great REMASTER of this game one day could happen and if it happened it would fill up hearts of many players around the world with lots of HAPPINESS.

In recent years we were witnesses of great REMASTER of RESIDENT EVIL 2 and recently even CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 2 REMASTER become REAL!!!!!

From games which I've played in last 20 years I think Medal of Honor Allied Assault is the no 1 candidate for REMASTER right now in the PC COMMUNITY.

All we need is to support EA with huge interest and passion to be able to have THIS GREAT GAME back to it's FULL GLORY one day soon (Better as soon as possible).

I hope together we can make this dream come true. Please EA we need this done and we believe You can do a great job not just to succeed but also well optimize MEDAL OF HONOR REMASTER as great as with APEX LEGENDS

Kind regards

true gamer and fan of ***MEDAL OF HONOR ALLIED ASSAULT***

A N D R E J

Message 1 of 3 (1,029 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: REMASTER IDEA of MEDAL OF HONOR ALLIED ASSAULT for Pc, ps4 and Xbox one

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @Andrej-SLOVENSKO.

I've formatted the text to make it more readable.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (986 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @Andrej-SLOVENSKO.

I've formatted the text to make it more readable.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (987 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I couldn't agree more, MOHAA was hands down the best FPS online experience I've ever had. If a remaster would start development now, it could be ready by the 20 year anniversary Wink

It could bring original FPS gameplay (no vehicles please, leave those to Battlefield) to the masses, compete with CSGO and attract those tired of Fortnite and PUBG. 

Message 3 of 3 (924 Views)