RE: The store

by GH0STEDbyME

Original Post

RE: The store

Champion

Can we just take a second to acknowledge how crappy the store actually is on Apex? There's 8 items on sale in the store page and that's if you're counting recolours. If you look at other games there's at the very least double that amount. Rogue Company has more on atm. Fortnite has some absurd amount like 20+ items (cool Marvel skins btw lmao). And why do we have "deals" that are in the store for like a week at a time? Makes no sense.

Increase the amount of stuff that's on sale so we don't have to wait around for stuff that we're actually interested in. Hell it can't be hard to post up recolours at the very least.

Why is everything so expensive? Why isn't there the logic of being competitively priced against other games of its genre? Like I know EA is known to be money grabbing but ffs. I'm sorry but if you're gonna spend 500 Apex coins (£4.00 doesn't sound like much but when you have to spend double that it adds up) on a crappy weapon charm then you've got far too much money to be wasting on games.

Why have we gotta have stuff unlocked to be able to buy a recolour anyway?  Maybe I haven't got the legendary skin because I don't like how it looks? But I might like a recolour of the same skin. I'm not gonna buy two skins because I like one of them.

Similarly to what I've just said above why bundle stuff together at all? You're not saving us money by bundling skins together. No ones gonna pay £20+ just because they want one of them. You did this with the Halloween event and what happened? Loads of people opted out of buying skins because of absurd prices.

EA/Respawn say GG to your sales as you're obviously not gonna learn from your mistakes.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 1 of 9 (255 Views)

Re: RE: The store

Champion
@GH0STEDbyME I'd like to see a faster rotation of stuff too but shhhhhhh my wallet doesn't!
Message 2 of 9 (237 Views)

Champion
@hayhor How true xD But hey even if it meant I could get recolours on a regular basis it would be 10x better than it is now. I'd actually have a use for all of my legend tokens.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 9 (231 Views)

@GH0STEDbyME @hayhor Fortnite going to town on the store front at the mo, doing the hard sell on all the marvel skins, etc, with the end of the current season just round the corner. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 4 of 9 (219 Views)

@hayhor Just do what I did, open enough packs for 3 heirlooms.. You'll have so much premium content you sort of lose interest in it.. Until they drop something really unique or a new heirloom..

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 9 (214 Views)

Champion
@DarthValtrex I still have shards I dont know what to do with. There is no reason for me to open packs. I'd much rather buy the one off items I like.
Message 6 of 9 (192 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@GH0STEDbyME  My dude.

We've taken far more than a couple of seconds to acknowledge how crap the store is lol. Tongue out

There's been loads of amazing improvements suggested throughout the past two years...and yet here we are, with the same crap store lol.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 9 (188 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Can they just sell dive trails please. But the colour they can buy is restricted as to what a person has ever reached or reaches in ranked mode regardless if reset or gone down.

It will make it easier for me to avoid sleeper predators/masters when diving :D

Message 8 of 9 (173 Views)

★ Pro
@GH0STEDbyME y , I don't understand respawn isn't that hard to hire someone to design skins.
Message 9 of 9 (169 Views)