RE-JOIN BUTTON ?!?!?!?!?

by QueckS

Original Post

RE-JOIN BUTTON ?!?!?!?!?

★ Apprentice

i want to play my old game again..why no rejoin button like pubg ?!

Message 1 of 9 (592 Views)

Re: RE-JOIN BUTTON ?!?!?!?!?

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @QueckS.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 9 (544 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
that would be a nice fix to random disconnects issue.
BUT people gonna start to alt+f4 and rejoin at pleasure
Message 3 of 9 (530 Views)

★★ Apprentice
+1
Message 4 of 9 (514 Views)

★ Apprentice

@KendoUnmercy wrote:
that would be a nice fix to random disconnects issue.
BUT people gonna start to alt+f4 and rejoin at pleasure

You can leave their champion ingame, just not moving at all, free kill for anyone, but still better than a definitly gone teamate for his team.

The fact is you can't come back at the moment, so every leaving player is considered as an *, while many only faced unexpected issue from this beta.

Message 5 of 9 (463 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

I'm pretty sure it's not as simple as just missing button. They probably don't have any reconnection interface at all. I'm amazed that some developers still manage to "forget" such absolutely key base feature for any multiplayer game (at least when one game lasts >5 minutes). It should be built around from the very beginning, not added in later ("if possible").

Funnily BR developers (where a reconnect function is most sorely needed, since 1) you lose the key part of the game by being disconnected (loot for 10 minutes, get booted when fun starts) and 2) you almost always lose nothing by being "afk" even for a few minutes in these games) seem to be the biggest and one of the few offenders in this aspect (looking at Apex and COD blackout).

Message 6 of 9 (448 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yes, they have to add it ASAP, its 2019 and should exist in all games.

Message 7 of 9 (433 Views)

★ Apprentice

What does someone pressing Alt-F4 have to do with having a rejoin button?

This feature would be for those of us who got random game crashes, which happens, or disconnects. Once competitive starts, a rejoin feature is a must.
Message 8 of 9 (408 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Thanks for taking the time to say thanks for taking the time to other users and sharing your thanks with the community @EA_Darko.

A Robot

Message 9 of 9 (398 Views)