Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: RAPTOR sense not working

by AI_AB_AI

Original Post

RAPTOR sense not working

★ Apprentice

I used to get a buff for it and now nothing.

Message 1 of 5 (154 Views)

★ Guide

I apologize for my poor memory in advance, If raptor sense is the one I'm thinking of the hover based buff I had problems with that myself it only activated on certain hover transitions Jump enter hover or flight enter hover one worked the other didn't activate it. If it's not activating at all now then it's finally given up the ghost, it's been a while since I bothered with it.

Message 2 of 5 (127 Views)

★★ Guide

you need to use that gun and hover. and its bound to gun . you cant swtich other gun for use it . 

cheer 

Message 3 of 5 (120 Views)

★ Apprentice

@PinkieNymph i would understand if it worked with the gun that i was using but it doesnt work on ANY gun even if it has the buff and currently using it

Message 4 of 5 (71 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Srgkill22 wrote:

@PinkieNymph i would understand if it worked with the gun that i was using but it doesnt work on ANY gun even if it has the buff and currently using it

I have just tested Raptor's Sense using Death From Above marksman rifle and it is definitely working as intended, i.e. weak point damage while hovering is increased. But you need to equip Death From Above before lifting off from the ground and hover then.

It should not work using ANY gun as you said. It should work using Death From Above only.

Message 5 of 5 (66 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help