Re: R99 and Volt

by MandatoryIDtag

Original Post

Champion
@BaldWraithSimp As you like the hemlock do you ever use the G7? I've run a few matches as BH with R99/G7 and it's been decent.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 11 of 17 (259 Views)

★ Pro
@GH0STEDbyME volt should be care pkg this gun is noob friendly.
Message 12 of 17 (248 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@GH0STEDbyME I never use two guns of the same ammo type. Besides I am not a fan of G7 hipfire. Hemlock with 2x gives me enough mid-range fire power and the hipfire absolutely shreds. If not, I choose the good old Flatline.

When using a Volt, I go with the bae R-301. Maybe I will try G7 someday. Next season maybe or the one after that. 😜
Message 13 of 17 (229 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Koochi-Q  Flatline feels super janky for me this season. Every other season I've lasered with it.....yet this season i couldn't hit a barn door with It. 

Probably just a me issue but its bloody weird lol.

P.s bring back anvils!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 14 of 17 (228 Views)

Champion
@MandatoryIDtag I'd love anvils to come back!
Message 15 of 17 (212 Views)

★★ Novice

Mastiff, peacekeeper and triple take are least skilled weapons. Because of the spread on the pellets, you literally don't have to be aiming on someone to hit for 30+. The only weapons that really reward bad aim.

Message 16 of 17 (199 Views)

Champion

@Kirnh  Triple take is a weird one.

Dealing 30 damage at long range is irrelevant, they're going to move and heal before you ever kill them, you're just an annoyance in that scenario.

Full charge headshots though still require some level of skill to land, albeit not so much in comparison to the other snipers (charge rifle excluded)

Again the mastiff is another weird one...an unskilled mastiff user is more often than not going to hit like 14, which tied in with the fire rate proves fatal.

The volt is by far the easiest gun in the game to master as its usually just a case of point and kill with its base stats, before you even factor in attachments.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 17 of 17 (195 Views)