R.I.P Early April update? more info..

by Dedzigs

Original Post

Re: R.I.P Early April update? more info..

★★ Expert
@Dedzigs People beg every time one of the CM's tweets anything, even about their personal interests unrelated to their job as a 2042 CM (which is why it's a good idea to have different personal/professional accounts!). And they're ignored, which is fine, delivering information and updates via Twitter-reply sucks and just forces us to lurk their twitters in the hopes of updates as we sort through all their non-BF related posts.
Message 21 of 44 (382 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

2) Is what I'm worried about. Just an introduction of some game breaking bugs that are bad enough to push release of the patch. At this point I couldn't imagine it could get a whole lot worse than where they're at currently with as many long time series veterans giving up and moving on.

Message 22 of 44 (380 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Dedzigs that tells us what we need to know. they don't deem us worthy of having any information.
Message 23 of 44 (379 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@lovemycbx wrote:

2) Is what I'm worried about. Just an introduction of some game breaking bugs that are bad enough to push release of the patch. At this point I couldn't imagine it could get a whole lot worse than where they're at currently with as many long time series veterans giving up and moving on.

i play on thursdays to do weeklys now.  that's it

Message 24 of 44 (371 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Dedzigs They definitely know we're all starving for info on it. At the very least it's being mentioned. There's a lot riding on this patch and I'm thinking it's going to be a Tuesday drop so they can hotfix issues throughout the week like they did with the scoreboard delay but which Tuesday? Hopefully not the 26th.
Message 25 of 44 (334 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@lovemycbx Yup, it's needs to be this week. Otherwise it's Easter Vacation, and not even till 26th..

[edit - removed gif]

Message 26 of 44 (748 Views)

★★ Expert
@Dedzigs Who knows, it might be a good thing.

The DICE that came back from the winter holiday is not the same DICE that was pushing out weekly patches for BF2042 after launch.

Maybe the DICE that comes back after the spring holiday will be the same DICE that was off to a good start last year, and not the current crew who've only managed to deliver an in-match (not even end of round) scoreboard in 4 months.
Message 27 of 44 (504 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

But I've learnt my lesson for sure.... I'm never pre-ordering ANY game ever again.  I was proud about paying for a Beta and 7 day early access.   Only to find out I couldn't actually hit any targets in a FPS which took weeks to fix.  Never going through that again.  Doesn't matter what's promised.

I literally feel like a mug when I click on the "store" tab in game and see the Season 1 pass purchased laughing at me.  They are taking us for a ride.

Message 28 of 44 (462 Views)

★★ Expert
@Tall_Tingz I shouldn't be surprised, but I'm also kinda surprised they're still selling that pass given that S1 got delayed and, at this rate, will need to be delayed another 6-12 months so they can fix core issues with the game.

Because that seems to be the pace they're working at.
Message 29 of 44 (463 Views)

★ Guide
@Dedzigs SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 30 of 44 (454 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help