R.I.P Early April update? more info..

by Dedzigs

Original Post

Re: R.I.P Early April update? more info..

★★★★★ Expert
@TAW_Rinko dice has done nothing to earn trust or the benefit of the doubt over the past 5 years. all they have shown us is "got your money, so long sucker"
Message 11 of 44 (412 Views)

★★ Expert
@Psubond Hey, at least mushrooms actually like and thrive in the dark, fed a bunch of poop. People...not so much.
Message 12 of 44 (402 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@Psubond If Battlefield would be like Fortnite, am pretty sure EA would put all the effort for game to work and for kid's to spend money on, but it's not. Battlefield has different community! but that's just my opinion..

[edit - removed gif]

Message 13 of 44 (381 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Dedzigs you're probably right. ah well it gives me a reason to move on from the franchise. it was fun while it lasted. i liked 2042 but the blatant disrespect of ignoring us killed it for me. they showed that we are nothing but a wallet to them and they just don't care about anything other than this quarter's earnings statment.
Message 14 of 44 (367 Views)

★★ Expert
@Dedzigs Which is wild because EA has their Fortnite: Apex Legends. And it's doing fantastic for them.

Weird that their most consistently successful studio, Respawn, is also their only studio that doesn't use the Frostbite engine for any of their titles.

Very curious indeed.
Message 15 of 44 (366 Views)

★★ Guide

I have abandoned the game for World War 3. WW3 is not perfect but it is tactical and intense and the gunplay is superb. These things are not true for 2042. The decision for 2042 to move away from combined arms with a lower vehicle count and longer cooldowns has left me feeling disenfranchised. The infantry experience is terrible in this game and if it's not a friendly environment for vehicle mains than there is nothing appealing about this game to me. So long for now battlefield....

Message 16 of 44 (351 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The community is here all hoping for any word whatsoever on the next steps for the game. A delay isn't the end of the world if it's got to be done so be it, but the slow feed of info to those who still care and have patiently waited is agonizing. There's got to be a CM who sees what is happening is bad, can't anyone shed some light on the situation?

Message 17 of 44 (385 Views)

★★ Expert
@lovemycbx They can't/won't, because it would undoubtably put DICE in a very bad light. So until they have something positive to say, they're doing the industry standard of clamming up.
Message 18 of 44 (372 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@lovemycbx the crappy part is every scenario is a bad one

1) they don't care
2) they do care but if what is in the works gets out it will be worse than keeping us in the dark
3) they have a skeleton crew working on this and they don't even know what they are going to do or how to do what they do want to do
4) nothing is coming and they hope we get bored and move on

i'm sure there is more but that's what i got for now and it's all bad....
Message 19 of 44 (365 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@lovemycbx Nobody is talking, ugh..

[edit - removed picture]

Message 20 of 44 (364 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help