R.I.P Battlefield.

by BretAshton

Original Post

Re: R.I.P Battlefield.

★★★ Guide
@-s0-SDB Absolutely and it’s keeps those who love them happy and not expecting 100k new players to join and 20 year old game!
I loved the remastered Half Life
But could not stand TF2 and what the BF peeps here feel about 2042 I felt. TF2 was/is clunky and cartoonish and a over whelming success for an entire new generation.
We were lead on for 7 years on that.
Message 51 of 63 (255 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@k1u73 You know no one here is taking you serious, right? Not when you make outrageous comments like this. Not once did I disparage you. If your goal is to win the debate, then argue your point. Disparaging me or anyone in the middle of the debate is akin to raising a white flag while throwing a tantrum. 

Message 52 of 63 (247 Views)

★ Guide
@Buzzfunk One of if not my favorite studio. They do an impressive job with limited resources. They communicate well and are very transparent. Most of the time their updates are worth the wait or unexpected delays.
Message 53 of 63 (245 Views)

★★★ Guide
@2Timothy3 That’s my entire point with all you crying about how bad this game is.
I will call you out on it bud as wtf are you even here?
I was never on some forum crying about how bad a game is.
You are not getting a refund and it’s not going to be any thing other than what is lmao
You poor man get over your self.
Message 54 of 63 (232 Views)

★ Apprentice

Less than 1K viewers on Twitch for BF 2042 ! Dice do something, save the GAME !!! 

Message 55 of 63 (213 Views)

★★★ Newbie

After tried beta version of 2042.

I decided wait all the comments from yours.

Now I didn't not to purchase 2042 and going back to BF V

Message 56 of 63 (201 Views)

★ Guide
@k1u73 Well I haven't lost any sleep yet, nor have I shed any tears. The fact of the matter is this forum is more entertaining than the game. If you are enjoying the game so much why are you here? Shouldn't you be with the "millions" of other players too busy having a good time to be here? Or are you just lurking around these forums finding your own entertainment by being "that guy" who thinks he is cool "going against the grain" and being tough on the interwebs? Go ahead and respond with your next lame personal attack. Good to know I'm living in your head rent free.
Message 57 of 63 (181 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@2Timothy3I have my game time in and have always been active for any game I play and like in what ever medium.
I don’t do all the hacks over at reddit though.
And racking up the XP too! You would be amazed at what the amount is just from this thread 😂

Message 58 of 63 (177 Views)

★ Guide
@DokoBG whatever they do it may take some time. I'm hoping they make some changes. Some think they can't do too much, but I do not believe that to be true. Ubisoft transformed GR: Breakpoint after the lashing they got from their community. Even Bethesda made some big changes to Fallout 76, though it still isn't any good compared to its other games. Cyber Punk 2077 is way better today than its messy launch. Just have to see how far EA/Dice want to go. I'm hopeful, but other EA games like their Madden franchise leave me cautious.
Message 59 of 63 (175 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@2Timothy3There ya go now yer talk’n
Of course they are going to fix, tweak and make changes and update as time goes….
Roll with the changes…

Message 60 of 63 (173 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help