Re: R-99 stikl overpowered

by Subtle_Tactics

Original Post

R-99 stikl overpowered

★ Guide

This gun is still the best in the game. The ammo nerf did nothing for people that can aim. The random spread did basically nothing.

It still needs further nerfing. I can't think of a single gun that's better than the r-99.

Message 1 of 10 (747 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EThought113213 Stop complaining and running off without you’re squad my guy! And you won’t get melted, people like you is what makes the game garbage and and gets everything nerfed if you don’t like the gun then sit back and snipe and don’t let these gun user come to close to you! The guns range is already destroyed
Message 2 of 10 (686 Views)

★★ Guide

No my guy. People still laser other players with the R-99, at the same range as they do the R-301. This should not be the case.

A gun like the R-99 is supposed to be a rapid-fire sprayer with low damage for close quarters combat. Not a rapid-fire assault-rifle.

The R-99 simply needs a damage nerf.

Message 3 of 10 (660 Views)

★★★ Guide

it doesnt do have dmg its 12dmg bullet what you can nerf more? to 5 dmg? people who cry about r99 are those who play snipers on top of mauntain and get flanked with r99s 

Message 4 of 10 (646 Views)

★ Pro

The R-99 isn’t what it once was. I’m fine with it. It’s in a good spot now. No further nerfing required. 

Message 5 of 10 (638 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@EThought113213Someone hasn't played against The charge rifle enough.

Message 6 of 10 (608 Views)

The R-99 is currently is a good spot.
Ofc it's strong in close range because it's a SMG but it has it's weaknesses.

There will always be S tier weapons and this is the one for close combat fights.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 7 of 10 (603 Views)

★★★ Guide
@GreenxxFire What you mean to say is that it needs more damage drop off.
Message 8 of 10 (570 Views)

★★★ Expert

For CQC definitely agree.

But at range tho, you might wanna go for a Wingy or that Charge Rifle mate.

Message 9 of 10 (548 Views)

★★ Novice

R-99 OP not because of dmg but because aim speed and reload speed which there is no room for reaction and counterplay, ppl with good aiming and good position can delete quick and easy ppl from game or team while there no gun that can do it. Peacekeeper for example need few shots and godly aim new Charge Riffle need few shot too for kill 

Message 10 of 10 (523 Views)