Re: Quip wheel has to go

by inferno2498373

Original Post

Quip wheel has to go

★ Guide

It's been several games in a row now where at the start of every game all I can hear is everyone on the dropship using their quips over, and over, and over until they drop, spamming dialogue like some are spamming pings.

And to my knowlegde there's no option to disable the quip-dialogue from settings.

Only started playing season 3 today and it's already over used, abused and quite frankly annoying AF.

Message 1 of 20 (2,204 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@randplayer2 I had this happen in my 3rd and last game of the day yesterday and it was hilarious. At first you could distinctly hear Wraith, octane, my character and another one talking. 3 seconds after it sounded like everyone was doing it cause all you could hear was: hwbdyeujakjf wiehdudh eifheu and I laughed while dropping.

You can turn monologues off someone in audio settings so look there unless they changed that. I like that you can hear others... the way to the quip wheel however needs a change imo
Message 2 of 20 (2,195 Views)

★ Guide

By turning monologues off, doesn't that disable your own teams dialogue, such as "Being shot at" or the like?

If not, then great, I can rest easy tonight, if it turns everything off, then I might as well join in and spam my quips for 20min each game.

Message 3 of 20 (2,190 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@randplayer2 Can’t answer that cause I don’t know for certain. Try it, I think it’ll mute every line being said in the game
Message 4 of 20 (2,129 Views)

★★★ Pro
@randplayer2
The Quips are funny!
"I aint afraid of you, ya hear me!"
Message 5 of 20 (2,100 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I wish every legend had a laugh quip XD. You’d hear that all the time I just know it. Or when you downed an enemy, just spam laughing.

DEVS TAKE NOTE, ADD LAUGH QUIPS!

Message 6 of 20 (2,077 Views)

★★★★ Guide

There should be a cool-down to the quips

Message 7 of 20 (2,060 Views)

★★★ Expert

@randplayer2 wrote:

It's been several games in a row now where at the start of every game all I can hear is everyone on the dropship using their quips over, and over, and over until they drop, spamming dialogue like some are spamming pings.

And to my knowlegde there's no option to disable the quip-dialogue from settings.

Only started playing season 3 today and it's already over used, abused and quite frankly annoying AF.

Lmao, yes i thought it would be a good idea to have quips muted or disabled as long as you have not released from the dropship.

Message 8 of 20 (2,014 Views)

★★★★ Guide

LMAO. I haven't had this happen in any game I've played. 

Now I'm gonna join the party and start spamming my quips in the dropship. Sick

Message 9 of 20 (1,955 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I really don't see a problem with this. So everyone talks on the drop-ship forbid. Characters have mouths and it's literally 30 seconds at most. You will live.

Message 10 of 20 (1,945 Views)